+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rankings

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Rankings

A little movement in the polls, that really, really do not matter anymore. Idle Cincinnati remains 7th in both polls. Coastal Carolina is 11th in the AP and 13th in the coaches, good for them! BYU only dropped to 14th and 16th, down 6 and 8 spots. I don't see an 8 spot drop in the CFP poll as they were not as over-ranked in that poll. ULaLa is up to 17th in both polls, up 3 and 4 spots. Tulsa is 18th and 19th, up 4 and 3 spots. Liberty is 22nd in the AP and 23rd in the coaches poll, up 3 and 4 spots. And, get this Buffalo is 24th in the AP poll. I do not recall Buffalo ever being ranked, good for them! BTW their running back just scored another touchdown.

In CUSA news, Marshall is not longer in either top 25. 27th in the AP, down 12 spots. 28th in the coaches poll, down 13 spots. If MU fans were upset before, I hate to imagine their emotions today. CUSA, deservedly so, gets no respect in the polls. Again Skips team received zero votes. At least he is consistent. Wonder if our new AD is ready with another raise and extension? Just kidding, of course.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    A little movement in the polls, that really, really do not matter anymore. Idle Cincinnati remains 7th in both polls. Coastal Carolina is 11th in the AP and 13th in the coaches, good for them! BYU only dropped to 14th and 16th, down 6 and 8 spots. I don't see an 8 spot drop in the CFP poll as they were not as over-ranked in that poll. ULaLa is up to 17th in both polls, up 3 and 4 spots. Tulsa is 18th and 19th, up 4 and 3 spots. Liberty is 22nd in the AP and 23rd in the coaches poll, up 3 and 4 spots. And, get this Buffalo is 24th in the AP poll. I do not recall Buffalo ever being ranked, good for them! BTW their running back just scored another touchdown.

In CUSA news, Marshall is not longer in either top 25. 27th in the AP, down 12 spots. 28th in the coaches poll, down 13 spots. If MU fans were upset before, I hate to imagine their emotions today. CUSA, deservedly so, gets no respect in the polls. Again Skips team received zero votes. At least he is consistent. Wonder if our new AD is ready with another raise and extension? Just kidding, of course.
    Marshall doesn't deserve any respect. First, they dodged BYU like a bank robber running from the cops. Secondly, they got SHUT OUT 20-0, on their home field, by a Rice football programs that has only won 10 football games in the last 5 years. Errr, make the 11 games now. LOL!

+ Reply to Thread