+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TV Schedule Announced for Bulldog Basketball

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

TV Schedule Announced for Bulldog Basketball

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In conjunction with the Conference USA office, Louisiana Tech men's basketball released its broadcast schedule for television and digital streaming on Tuesday for the upcoming 2020-21 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: TV Schedule Announced for Bulldog Basketball

I don't know what the difference is in the technical setup for the Facebook/CUSA-TV games for the Bulldogs and the Lady Techsters (other than two announcers vs. one), but the production quality (especially the audio) was much better for the Lady Techsters games. The first Lady Techsters game was on Facebook with just the sounds of the game (no play-by-play) and I really enjoyed it. It almost felt like I was actually at the game.

Anyway, I hope the "technical" quality of the Bulldogs games on CUSA-TV gets much better. It is painful to watch games as it is. Doing whatever the Lady Techsters are doing would be a great improvement.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: TV Schedule Announced for Bulldog Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I don't know what the difference is in the technical setup for the Facebook/CUSA-TV games for the Bulldogs and the Lady Techsters (other than two announcers vs. one), but the production quality (especially the audio) was much better for the Lady Techsters games. The first Lady Techsters game was on Facebook with just the sounds of the game (no play-by-play) and I really enjoyed it. It almost felt like I was actually at the game.

Anyway, I hope the "technical" quality of the Bulldogs games on CUSA-TV gets much better. It is painful to watch games as it is. Doing whatever the Lady Techsters are doing would be a great improvement.
    I agree.... If the video quality matches the FB Live Lady Techster game, it will be great!

+ Reply to Thread