+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechWBB Hosts Jackson State Tuesday

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechWBB Hosts Jackson State Tuesday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will return to the friendly confines of the Thomas Assembly Center Tuesday night to host Jackson State at 6:30 p.m. in a non-conference tilt on the hardwood.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechWBB Hosts Jackson State Tuesday

We need to get back to our winning with this one. It should be a run-away game. We need to just keep improving, especially before we start conference.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Up 26-22 half in a blah game. Turnovers again!! Hitting some threes has helped. Jackson State shutting down our inside, trouble getting the ball to Roberson and Harris.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Down 35-33 at 4:42 in third. Our SWAC title may be slipping away.

Techsters up 49-41 end 3rd with 13-2 run.

Up 56-52 at 4:48 after JSU had our lead down to one.

Up 69-66 with ball at 13 seconds.

Roberson STRONG for us in the fourth, maybe 9 points in the quarter.Walker solid.

73-66 Techsters win

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Clobbered by an over-rated Texas, and barely beating a SWACer....doesn't bode well. More of the same, I'm afraid.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Clobbered by an over-rated Texas, and barely beating a SWACer....doesn't bode well. More of the same, I'm afraid.
    Don't worry! Next season the Stoehrs will pull it all together!

That's what we've been hearing for the last few seasons anyway so I assume it's still true.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If you watch her post-game video with the team, she was in no way happy with the performance of the team last night.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    If you watch her post-game video with the team, she was in no way happy with the performance of the team last night.
    Neither am I, for all the good its done.

How long is it appropriate to wait before you ask for some deliverable progress? I guess we're not *losing* to JSU type teams.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

When will Tech finally learn. Hire the cheapest coach from the high school ranks and you will get the exact same results, but save tons of money. Makes NO sense/cents

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Don't worry! Next season the Stoehrs will pull it all together!

That's what we've been hearing for the last few seasons anyway so I assume it's still true.
    I have one foot on a banana peel, and the other up Brooke's butt...one slip, and I'll kick her out the door. No, wait, that didn't come across as I intended. Let me cut to the chase, this is it for Brooke & hubby, as far as I am concerned. They have to deliver a solid 20-win season, 20+ wins would be even better, and win at least one game they are big underdogs in. A signature win! And, they have to be VERY competitive in conference, top 3 or 4, make some noise in the tourney, and if we end up in some pay-for-play post season, win a couple of games, no one and done crap!

Final tally would be something like 25 wins and whatever on the loss side... put up or hit the road.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I have one foot on a banana peel, and the other up Brooke's butt...one slip, and I'll kick her out the door. No, wait, that didn't come across as I intended. Let me cut to the chase, this is it for Brooke & hubby, as far as I am concerned. They have to deliver a solid 20-win season, 20+ wins would be even better, and win at least one game they are big underdogs in. A signature win! And, they have to be VERY competitive in conference, top 3 or 4, make some noise in the tourney, and if we end up in some pay-for-play post season, win a couple of games, no one and done crap!

Final tally would be something like 25 wins and whatever on the loss side... put up or hit the road.
    I agree. And I've been clear, I *want* Brooke to be successful and not just because she's who we've got. But ya can't keep making excuses. At some point you move on.

+ Reply to Thread