+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Biden Facing Federal Investigation...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Hunter Biden Facing Federal Investigation...

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They did no such thing. In fact this is from today’s news as more facts of the Biden Family illegal theft of millions grows. Why do you lie like a little 6 year teenager? Just wondering.

Published 55 mins ago

House Republicans demand hearing on Big Tech's censorship of Hunter Biden stories
    GOP doubles down on effort for an emergency hearing

House Republicans have doubled down on their request for an emergency hearing on Big Tech's censorship of stories damaging to Hunter Biden, the president-elect's son, just days before the Nov. 3 election.

All 18 GOP members of the House Oversight Committee are demanding that the Democratic-led committee hold a hearing to investigate Twitter and Facebook's "unjustifiable censorship" of the New York Post's reporting on Biden's foreign business entanglements.

TOP FACEBOOK, TWITTER EXECS DONATED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BIDEN CAMPAIGN

The hearing is especially warranted since Biden revealed after the election that he is under federal investigation for his "tax affairs," the GOP members say in a new letter obtained first by Fox News.

More

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...-biden-stories
    6 year teenager? Is that a 19 year old?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think this one isn’t going away. And Pres. Elect Joe Smoe might still get caught and impeached of his own doing.
    I’m really beginning to think the Biden family is as dirty as the Klintons.

Published 56 mins ago

Hunter Biden in 2017 sent 'best wishes' from 'entire Biden family' to China firm chairman, requested $10M wire.

2017 letter asked chairman to 'properly fund and operate' Biden joint venture with Chinese energy company.

Correspondence between Hunter Biden and CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming from 2017 shows President-elect Joe Biden's son extending "best wishes from the entire Biden family," and urging the chairman to "quickly" send a $10 million wire to "properly fund and operate" the Biden joint venture with the now-bankrupt Chinese energy company.

The $10 million transfer to the joint venture was never completed.

Fox News obtained an email Hunter Biden sent on June 18, 2017, to Zhao Runlong at CEFC, asking that they please "translate my letter to Chairman Ye, please extend my warmest best wishes and that I hope to see the Chairman soon."

HUNTER BIDEN EMAIL SHOWS $400G IN UNREPORTED INCOME FROM BURISMA, STATES HE NEEDS TO 'AMEND' HIS TAX RETURNS

"I hope my letter finds you well. I regret missing you on your last visit to the United States," Hunter Biden wrote in the attached letter, dated June 17, 2017. "Please accept the best wishes from the entire Biden family as well as my partners."

He added: "We are all hoping to see you here again soon, or in Shanghai."

Biden went on to update Ye, saying that they have "concluded the establishment of SinoHawk Holdings," the Biden joint venture with CEFC, and said he looked "forward" to introducing him to his business associate Tony Bobulinski, who he wrote would "act as the CEO."

More

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...n-wire-request

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think this one is going away. And Pres. Elect Joe Smoe might still get caught and impeached of his own doing.
    I’m really beginning to think the Biden family is as dirty as the Klintons.

Published 56 mins ago

Hunter Biden in 2017 sent 'best wishes' from 'entire Biden family' to China firm chairman, requested $10M wire.

2017 letter asked chairman to 'properly fund and operate' Biden joint venture with Chinese energy company.

Correspondence between Hunter Biden and CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming from 2017 shows President-elect Joe Biden's son extending "best wishes from the entire Biden family," and urging the chairman to "quickly" send a $10 million wire to "properly fund and operate" the Biden joint venture with the now-bankrupt Chinese energy company.

The $10 million transfer to the joint venture was never completed.

Fox News obtained an email Hunter Biden sent on June 18, 2017, to Zhao Runlong at CEFC, asking that they please "translate my letter to Chairman Ye, please extend my warmest best wishes and that I hope to see the Chairman soon."

HUNTER BIDEN EMAIL SHOWS $400G IN UNREPORTED INCOME FROM BURISMA, STATES HE NEEDS TO 'AMEND' HIS TAX RETURNS

"I hope my letter finds you well. I regret missing you on your last visit to the United States," Hunter Biden wrote in the attached letter, dated June 17, 2017. "Please accept the best wishes from the entire Biden family as well as my partners."

He added: "We are all hoping to see you here again soon, or in Shanghai."

Biden went on to update Ye, saying that they have "concluded the establishment of SinoHawk Holdings," the Biden joint venture with CEFC, and said he looked "forward" to introducing him to his business associate Tony Bobulinski, who he wrote would "act as the CEO."

More

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...n-wire-request
    Bump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Bump
    A great reminder that Trump faces multiple tax fraud investigations when he leaves office.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    A great reminder that Trump faces multiple tax fraud investigations when he leaves office.
    🤣😂

Wow! Yep, the Italian Biden mafia family at work. Mafioso Joe is lying his potatoes off!

Last Update 1 min ago

Hunter Biden associate texts hint at push to ‘get Joe involved,’ make it look like ‘truly family business’
    Text messages date back to 2017

Hunter Biden's former business associates were hinting at a push to "get Joe involved" in a joint venture with Chinese Energy Company CEFC and make the venture appear as a "truly family business" to the Chinese, according to text messages obtained and reviewed by Fox News.

In text messages dating back to 2017, Hunter's now-ex-associates James Gilliar and Tony Bobulinski discussed a breakdown of the joint venture with CEFC, the "stakes" and appeared to hint at discussions about getting the now-president-elect involved.

HUNTER BIDEN IN 2017 EXTENDED 'BEST WISHES' FROM THE 'ENTIRE BIDEN FAMILY' TO CHAIRMAN OF CHINESE ENERGY FIRM, REQUESTS $10 MILLION WIRE

In a back-and-forth over the terms of the company, Gilliar, in a May 11, 2017 text message to Bobulinski, wrote: "Man U are right let's get the company set up, then tell H and family the high stakes and get Joe involved."

It was unclear how the group, which included Gilliar, Bobulinski, Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, and Rob Walker, may have intended to get Biden involved.

Biden repeatedly has denied being involved with his son’s business dealings.

In another exchange, Bobulinski, in a text message to Gilliar on April 30, 2017, asked, "what is the deal w Jim Biden as he wasn’t part of the discussion but now seems a focal point."

Gilliar replied: "With H demons, could be good to have a back up, he strengthens our USP to Chinese as it looks like a truly family business, and I like the dude."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...amily-business

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What does this have to do with Joe Biden? Other than the money he received through his son's dirty deals...

This whole thing is nothing but a bunch of racist Trump loving grifters going trying to distract from Trump's Russia collusion and tax evasion.

Exactly. Looks like Hunter used his dad’s name. Yet to see anything by that suggests sleepy Joe was actually involved. And if that is discovered, I guess you can impeach him.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Exactly. Looks like Hunter used his dad’s name. Yet to see anything by that suggests sleepy Joe was actually involved. And if that is discovered, I guess you can impeach him.
    The emails "suggest" exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The emails "suggest" exactly that.
    There was nothing in there requiring Hunter to actually give Joe the money he was claiming on his behalf. Hunter could just as well have been double dipping. Sound like him?

There was nothing in there requiring Hunter to actually give Joe the money he was claiming on his behalf. Hunter could just as well have been double dipping. Sound like him?
    Joe is the “BIG GUY” but you know that

Joe is the “BIG GUY” but you know that
    That is what I was referring to. Do you think Hunter was going to give him the money or pocket it for himself? Joe’s tax returns are public, you know.

That is what I was referring to. Do you think Hunter was going to give him the money or pocket it for himself? Joe’s tax returns are public, you know.
    I have no doubt Joe reports all cash

I have no doubt Joe reports all cash
    Was he paid in cash?

Was he paid in cash?
    Or gold. Who knows but yes something not easily traceable. Joe the Irish Mafioso Biden. Duh!

Published December 9

Hunter Biden’s foreign transactions repeatedly flagged as potential criminal activity, Senate probe found
    A GOP-led Senate investigation noted 'potential criminal activity' among his transactions

Hunter Biden, the son of President-elect Joe Biden, confirmed there is an ongoing investigation into his taxes on Wednesday – though his complex foreign financial transactions have been considered potentially suspicious in the past.

Hunter Biden has a history of international affairs and business dealings in a number of countries, but his involvement with Ukranian energy company Burisma in 2014 has come under intense scrutiny, in addition to his involvement with nationals from China and Russia during his father’s tenure as vice president.

He was paid $50,000 per month to serve on the board of Burisma, sparking concerns about the perceptions of a conflict of interest given the fact that his father was deeply involved in U.S. policy toward Ukraine.

A Republican-led Senate investigation released in September did not identify any policies that were directly affected by Hunter Biden’s work, but did indicate Treasury records obtained showed “potential criminal activity” among his transactions.

“In particular, these documents show that Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from foreign sources as a result of business relationships that he built during the period when his father was vice president of the United States and after,” the report stated. “In addition to providing new and descriptive details about the nature, origin and extent of payments from Burisma Holdings to Hunter Biden, the documents acquired by the Committees also shed light on a much broader array of questionable financial transactions involving Hunter Biden, other members of the Biden family, and their associations with foreign nationals.”

HUNTER BIDEN SCANDALS EXPLAINED: UKRAINE, CHINA AND MORE

Those foreign nationals, senators said, were identified as being consistently involved in a range of criminal activities ranging from money laundering to human trafficking.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...y-senate-probe

+ Reply to Thread