+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luke expected to make full recovery

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Luke expected to make full recovery

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Luke expected to make full recovery

Great to see this, and also encouraged by his keeping his spirits up.

Get well soon, Luke.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

This is great news. Seems like there is a plan for him to play football again.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

I have been critical of Skip's on the field coaching and have stated that I do not believe Skip can take us to the next level. Next level being conference championships, national rankings, better bowl games etc. But I think Skip is a good guy and a perfect example is his spending of the night in Ft. Worth with Luke Saturday night.

It reminded me of this. I was once talking to a family friend who had a son being recruited by Skip. This kid is one of five in the household to be a D1 scholarship athlete. She said of all the coaches she heard make their pitches over time, she felt nobody could care more for for the kids overall well-being than Skip Holtz. She thought he would be an excellent role model in that regard. I think Skip showed that to be true this weekend.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I have also been critical of his coaching many times, but I do not think I have ever questioned his character. I do believe he has made a significant impact on several young men's lives.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

This is REALLY GOOD NEWS! What a relief. I just hope Luke Anthony heals, and gets back to 100%. From the looks of his injury on TV, this one concerned me.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I have been critical of Skip's on the field coaching and have stated that I do not believe Skip can take us to the next level. Next level being conference championships, national rankings, better bowl games etc. But I think Skip is a good guy and a perfect example is his spending of the night in Ft. Worth with Luke Saturday night.

It reminded me of this. I was once talking to a family friend who had a son being recruited by Skip. This kid is one of five in the household to be a D1 scholarship athlete. She said of all the coaches she heard make their pitches over time, she felt nobody could care more for for the kids overall well-being than Skip Holtz. She thought he would be an excellent role model in that regard. I think Skip showed that to be true this weekend.
    I agree with everything you just said. Very well put.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully, we get a good idea of what Allen is capable of when given every snap in a game. To my mind, the only way to know anything is to get a full 60 minutes of real game time. Both should have had this opportunity during the season, but whatever.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Hopefully, we get a good idea of what Allen is capable of when given every snap in a game. To my mind, the only way to know anything is to get a full 60 minutes of real game time. Both should have had this opportunity during the season, but whatever.
    Our QB needs to run the ball at times. We need called running plays, like a QB draw, and we need our QB to seize opportunities to gain yardage, maybe keep drives alive with a 3rd down scramble for a first down.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Our QB needs to run the ball at times. We need called running plays, like a QB draw, and we need our QB to seize opportunities to gain yardage, maybe keep drives alive with a 3rd down scramble for a first down.
    Ditto. Great post. It's the simple stuff.....but hell, somebody's apparently got to say it.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Wow hard to believe he will be ready for spring ball (even with no contact), tough kid.

After the nature of his injury it's great that they are talking about "playing football." Whether or not he returns to full physical capability or ever plays a down of D1 football again, he's obviously recovered to the point he can go on with his life without physical limitations.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    After the nature of his injury it's great that they are talking about "playing football." Whether or not he returns to full physical capability or ever plays a down of D1 football again, he's obviously recovered to the point he can go on with his life without physical limitations.
    I like this D80����

+ Reply to Thread