+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lofton, Jr. Voted as C-USA Freshman of the Week

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lofton, Jr. Voted as C-USA Freshman of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After helping Louisiana Tech to two blowout victories in week four, Kenneth Lofton, Jr. was voted as the Conference USA Freshman of the Week in an announcement made by the league office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Re: Lofton, Jr. Voted as C-USA Freshman of the Week

This young man is going to be fun to watch develop.

The only time I was able to watch him was the LSU game, where he was a rare bright spot. The next games are on ESPN+, so I'm looking forward to seeing him in action again.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    This young man is going to be fun to watch develop.

The only time I was able to watch him was the LSU game, where he was a rare bright spot. The next games are on ESPN+, so I'm looking forward to seeing him in action again.
    ....I saw that LSU beat Nicholls St 86-80 yesterday. While it wasn't a "win" for the Colonels, it was a RESPECTABLE LOSS!

At least Nicholls --who has far fewer athletic resources than LA Tech-- really competed. It wasn't a disgraceful 86-55 score like LA Tech's embarrassing matchup with LSU on 12/6.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ....I saw that LSU beat Nicholls St 86-80 yesterday. While it wasn't a "win" for the Colonels, it was a RESPECTABLE LOSS!

At least Nicholls --who has far fewer athletic resources than LA Tech-- really competed. It wasn't a disgraceful 86-55 score like LA Tech's embarrassing matchup with LSU on 12/6.
    That's because Nicholls gets those kids who were passed over by more "elite" schools, and they have a chip on their shoulder and a real love for the game. And their coach is not comfortable wallowing in mediocrity. Yep, they are who they are, Nicholls State of the Southland Conference. They don't have the resources, they don't have the "best" players, but they do have grit, and some pride in themselves...

+ Reply to Thread