+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: 12/23 Tech vs Georgia Southern (2 PM) - New Orleans Bowl

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 12/23 Tech vs Georgia Southern (2 PM) - New Orleans Bowl

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Can’t blame him for doing what’s best for him and his family. Best of luck to him! ... He will be greatly missed on our team.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    I have come to really like this guy. His "no more" stance in the UAB game will live forever in Tech lore...those of us who witnessed it, and will retell it in the years to come. I hate to see him leave with eligibility left, but I understand it.

Thanks Big Milt! You are a true Tech Dawg...forever. Best of luck to you.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Nice message. But he misspelled opportunity in the last paragraph. Ouch.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

As much as I wish him well, I don’t think this was a good year for him to end his college football experience as a developmental stage for pro. One more full season would serve him better in the long run. The NFL isn’t an easy job to land and there aren’t any do-overs. You either make it and stick or it’s like a very short apprenticeship before you have to get a real job. I’m quite certain 2021 would’ve been a real kick ass season for him.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least we'll probably get a player drafted this year. Cheers to Milton!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    As much as I wish him well, I don’t think this was a good year for him to end his college football experience as a developmental stage for pro. One more full season would serve him better in the long run. The NFL isn’t an easy job to land and there aren’t any do-overs. You either make it and stick or it’s like a very short apprenticeship before you have to get a real job. I’m quite certain 2021 would’ve been a real kick ass season for him.
    I agree. I really like Milton Williams, but he could certainly benefit from playing another year at LA Tech, just like Jaylon Ferguson did. After an "okay" Junior season, Ferguson shocked many by returning for his senior year. And it was the best thing that ever happened to him. Ferguson returned, had a great senior season and ended up getting drafted much higher (3rd round, 85th overall) than if he had left after his Junior season. Furthermore, I believe as a result of the additional seasoning and maturity, he now has an NFL career that is thriving, and he's not worried about being cut each week. I'm sure Carlos Henderson and some of our other NFL drafted athletes that left early wish they could do it over again.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree. I really like Milton Williams, but he could certainly benefit from playing another year at LA Tech, just like Jaylon Ferguson did. After an "okay" Junior season, Ferguson shocked many by returning for his senior year. And it was the best thing that ever happened to him. Ferguson returned, had a great senior season and ended up getting drafted much higher (3rd round, 85th overall) than if he had left after his Junior season. Furthermore, I believe as a result of the additional seasoning and maturity, he now has an NFL career that is thriving, and he's not worried about being cut each week. I'm sure Carlos Henderson and some of our other NFL drafted athletes that left early wish they could do it over again.
    Yea. You get a great opportunity at a place like Tech to really stand out and solidify your training and get just that little bit of edge you need to make it. We aren't getting many guys of the caliber to go pro after 3. We get guys who can excel if they put in the work.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Unfortunately Jaylon is inactive again this week. L'Jarius Sneed is a great example of a four-year college player. He is having a great rookie year. He would be a strong candidate for Defensive Rookie of the Year had he not been injured, will still get a mention though. He was a great steal in the draft, first round production with a fourth round pick and salary.

+ Reply to Thread