+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luke Letlow

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Luke Letlow

Very sad to hear about the passing of congressman-Elect Letlow. A great Bulldog alum who had such a bright future. May God provide comfort to his family.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Luke Letlow

He was truly a public servant who loved his community.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He was truly a public servant who loved his community.
    Definitely a solid guy. And a Tech man. Damn shame.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Maybe those in the 5th congressional district should start a draft Rep Ralph Abraham to throw his hat back in the ring for congress.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    Maybe those in the 5th congressional district should start a draft Rep Ralph Abraham to throw his hat back in the ring for congress.
    He has paid his dues and deserves to enjoy life. As you know he tried to make a difference for the entire state, but the goof balls south of I-10 decided they needed somebody else to run against Edwards.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

He has paid his dues and deserves to enjoy life. As you know he tried to make a difference for the entire state, but the goof balls south of I-10 decided they needed somebody else to run against Edwards.
    I agree. But two more years to give the 5th district to find an acceptable candidate. Luke was elected by a landslide... I do not think that his opponent is acceptable to the voters of the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    I agree. But two more years to give the 5th district to find an acceptable candidate. Luke was elected by a landslide... I do not think that his opponent is acceptable to the voters of the 5th.
    I don't think any of the other candidates were acceptable. Not sure who made the call to wait so long, but it sounds like our governor did. No reason we could not have had an election in February.

FWIW, if Ralph decides he'd like to serve two more years I'm fine with that, but I admire him for stepping down like he said he would.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

In the primary? Eh, not exactly. I’m not sure why so many people voted for Rispone state-wide. Other than hitting the right tone at the right time with the ‘I put a sticker on my truck’ and stand by the President strategy.

And it’s weird to remember that trump came to Louisiana three times, it seems, in a pretty meaningless gubernatorial race, nationally not to endorse a candidate.

Not much dog in it, but Dr. Abraham wouldn’t be a bad go for the 05 at all.

I don't think any of the other candidates were acceptable. Not sure who made the call to wait so long, but it sounds like our governor did. No reason we could not have had an election in February.

FWIW, if Ralph decides he'd like to serve two more years I'm fine with that, but I admire him for stepping down like he said he would.
    Leebo was trying to take the Rispone route, in a way. Not Washington material, my 2 cents.

Governor and SOS? I think there had already been a special election scheduled to fill Richmond’s seat, and now they’re the same day, I believe.

Letlow’s wife is running for the seat. Good on her, I guess. Lots of precedent there. Any thoughts from LA 05?

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Letlow’s wife is running for the seat. Good on her, I guess. Lots of precedent there. Any thoughts from LA 05?
    She's very sharp and well spoken. My circle of friends will be voting for her.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

We will be voting for her as well.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Put her in guys!!

+ Reply to Thread