+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof of Voter Fraud in Georgia

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Proof of Voter Fraud in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Here's the reality. The dems did steal the POTUS election and I am sure the senate race(s) in Georgia too. But it is also "reality" they will get away with it. That's what you should really mean by "keep dreaming" if someone thinks they will get caught and the proper election results implemented.

On the POTUS race, the reason we didn't see "the GOP" step up in support of demanding a proper investigation is because they want Trump gone too. Yeah, there were some individuals who expressed support, but no true party-wide effort.

So, for you keeping track and actually CAN SEE the facts, The Swamp won again. And every American should be concerned...but most aren't.
    This post is exactly right.

The dems hate Trump because he was eating into their base, and actually doing things to make life better for the ones that have traditionally been bussed to the polls to vote dem every two years. He is truly a clear and present danger to the dems.

He is hated by the repubs because he actually expected them to DO what they said they would do on the campaign trail, and he would not accept excuses. He put them in an uncomfortable position of actually having to legislate.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

The dems hate Trump because he was eating into their base, and actually doing things to make life better for the ones that have traditionally been bussed to the polls to vote dem every two years. He is truly a clear and present danger to the dems.

He is hated by the repubs because he actually expected them to DO what they said they would do on the campaign trail, and he would not accept excuses. He put them in an uncomfortable position of actually having to legislate.
    Earth to DNW... Is anyone home?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Here's the reality. The dems did steal the POTUS election and I am sure the senate race(s) in Georgia too. But it is also "reality" they will get away with it. That's what you should really mean by "keep dreaming" if someone thinks they will get caught and the proper election results implemented.
    What a well-reasoned and well-defended argument to contribute to the discussion! You say it, therefore is must be so. Hard to argue with that (it's actually air-tight - since the proof is apparently the fact that there is no proof to be shown, this can't be defeated. Well done).

So, we're saying he won the election because nobody likes him? That seems. . . backwards, right?* "Both sides hate him, therefore he couldn't have lost!"

*I know you guys are talking about Republican politicians, and not the non-elected voting members of the party. This was a joke (although I'd argue it actually still applies to the general public who would normally have voted red, but voted for Biden, stayed home, or voted third party too - I know that's not remotely the point you're making and would acknowledge that it's party balanced by voters that wouldn't normally vote at all turning out for him, no need to @ me on this point).

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    So, we're saying he won the election because nobody likes him? That seems. . . backwards, right?* "Both sides hate him, therefore he couldn't have lost!"
    Strawman alert.

You certainly pretzeled your logic there. We were talking about stealing the election, which puts a lot of scrutiny on the word "won".

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Strawman alert.

You certainly pretzeled your logic there. We were talking about stealing the election, which puts a lot of scrutiny on the word "won".
    Much like the guy caught making plans to vote illegally in Georgia, it was a joke (unlike him, I was clear about that from the start).

It's possible the footnote there is too small to read if you're on a phone or something.

As I said, I knew that you guys were talking about how politicians don't like him.

But it just reads funny to say "the left doesn't like him and the right doesn't like him" in defense of someone winning a vote. If nobody likes him, who voted for him? (Again, I know the answer to this - there *are* people who like him, just not most of the people who work with him*).

*another joke. kind of.

Much like the guy caught making plans to vote illegally in Georgia, it was a joke (unlike him, I was clear about that from the start).

It's possible the footnote there is too small to read if you're on a phone or something.

As I said, I knew that you guys were talking about how politicians don't like him.

But it just reads funny to say "the left doesn't like him and the right doesn't like him" in defense of someone winning a vote. If nobody likes him, who voted for him? (Again, I know the answer to this - there *are* people who like him, just not most of the people who work with him*).

*another joke. kind of.
    With my aging eyes, I don't need to be on the phone to have issues reading small text. Gonna have to upgrade to the 250s next time I get reading glasses.

Spent way too many years staring at mounds of data and millions of lines of programming on a computer screen.

With my aging eyes, I don't need to be on the phone to have issues reading small text. Gonna have to upgrade to the 250s next time I get reading glasses.

Spent way too many years staring at mounds of data and millions of lines of programming on a computer screen.
    I stared at a screen all day anyway during the pre-COVID era. I suspect this last year has significantly reduced the countdown time remaining for me before I need glasses.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

What a well-reasoned and well-defended argument to contribute to the discussion! You say it, therefore is must be so. Hard to argue with that (it's actually air-tight - since the proof is apparently the fact that there is no proof to be shown, this can't be defeated. Well done).

*I know you guys are talking about Republican politicians, and not the non-elected voting members of the party. This was a joke (although I'd argue it actually still applies to the general public who would normally have voted red, but voted for Biden, stayed home, or voted third party too - I know that's not remotely the point you're making and would acknowledge that it's party balanced by voters that wouldn't normally vote at all turning out for him, no need to @ me on this point).
    Isn’t it curious to you that the only democrat candidate less likeable than the “winner” was Kamala Harris? Their party didn’t even want them and the nomination was stolen to start with.

Edit: I shouldn’t point this comment directly at only you. I am endlessly frustrated that we haven’t had a good candidate for president from either side for 3 decades. Frustration is oozing in all directions.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Isn’t it curious to you that the only democrat candidate less likeable than the “winner” was Kamala Harris? Their party didn’t even want them and the nomination was stolen to start with.

Edit: I shouldn’t point this comment directly at only you. I am endlessly frustrated that we haven’t had a good candidate for president from either side for 3 decades. Frustration is oozing in all directions.
    And that a Biden and Harris, that generated zero enthusiasm amounts to the Dems, got 13,000,000 more votes vs. Obama? That’s right. Joe Biden received 212 fewer counties than Obama did in 2012, yet somehow (allegedly) got 13 million more votes than Obama did.

How does this add up?

And that Trump actually got more votes by a huge margin then he did against Hillary and in fact more than any GOP candidate ever in history.... but lost. Not possible ever!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And that a Biden and Harris, that generated zero enthusiasm amounts to the Dems, got 13,000,000 more votes vs. Obama? That’s right. Joe Biden received 212 fewer counties than Obama did in 2012, yet somehow (allegedly) got 13 million more votes than Obama did.

How does this add up?

And that Trump actually got more votes by a huge margin then he did against Hillary and in fact more than any GOP candidate ever in history.... but lost. Not possible ever!!
    Of course it is possible. When many precincts enjoyed 125% voter turnout it's easy to reach astronomical numbers. And it was a purely a coincidence that such returns occurred only in heavily Dem areas.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Of course it is possible. When many precincts enjoyed 125% voter turnout it's easy to reach astronomical numbers. And it was a purely a coincidence that such returns occurred only in heavily Dem areas.
    Zero did. That is the data that your favorite expert, Ramsland mixed up. Took the registrations for Minnesota counties and compared to the vote in Michigan counties of the same name. That is where those 100%+ turnout numbers came from. It was a sloppy error, which should have been caught when it reigned a preposterous calculation.

I am endlessly frustrated that we haven’t had a good candidate for president from either side for 3 decades. Frustration is oozing in all directions.
    Preach!

No arguments from me about bad choices from both parties.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Preach!

No arguments from me about bad choices from both parties.
    And, I also believe we may never see a good candidate elected from either side again. Today, if you aren’t a back stabbing sleaze, you won’t win the election. Sad when good people won’t run because they know their entire existence will be challenged and chastised. Some poor guy will be drug over the coals because he only tipped 14% one time when he was broke in college.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And, I also believe we may never see a good candidate elected from either side again. Today, if you aren’t a back stabbing sleaze, you won’t win the election. Sad when good people won’t run because they know their entire existence will be challenged and chastised. Some poor guy will be drug over the coals because he only tipped 14% one time when he was broke in college.
    Agreed.

Well, that and the two-party primary system. It does seem like you'd have to have a screw loose to run for President (or honestly in most cases to have gone through the political process even ahead of running for President).

It's not new that you primary to the extreme and then dial it back for the general election. Always it's your hard-core obsessives that are more engaged and more likely to vote in primary. But now you do that and then double down in the hopes that the base turns out and the more center part of your party votes against the other guy.

Ranked voting is step one. Letting more parties in would be step two, but the people in charge benefit too much from current system.

+ Reply to Thread