+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trump Said To Incite the Riot

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: What Trump Said To Incite the Riot

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Speaking of incitement, here's a few of Goober's friends:

http://populist.press/the-left-fears-this-video/
    I didn't see one lefty commie comrade inviting folks to come over for a nice afternoon tea. Instead I saw a lot of angry rhetoric and outright threats of violence.

And...can you imagine if someone had hung obummer in effigy like that. I had not seen this until I saw it here. I do believe obummer's likeness hanging from a tree would have made national news and the calls for arrests, the riots in that neighborhood...you name it.

We know who the evil, violent ones are...

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Like I’ve said before, multiple Democratic congressmen and women calling for violence and uprisings, and not in some secret code like they accuse Trump of doing, openly calling for it. Not a word from some of our liberal friends here on BBB.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Pelosi asked DoD with the 25K soldiers called in to "protect" the Inaguration, she asked for manned machine gun emplacements according to DoD officials. She didn't get it thank goodness.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

LOVE IT !!!

Dem. Tulsi Gabbard: Brennans, Schiffs, and Big Tech Oligarchs More Dangerous than Mob that Stormed Capitol

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard blasted former CIA Director John Brennan, House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), and big tech “oligarchs” seeking to censor fellow Americans after the January 6 Capitol riot.

Gabbard shared a video statement online where she criticized them for trying to take away Americans’ constitutionally protected rights. She said in the video:

The mob that stormed the Capitol on January 6 to try to stop Congress from carrying out its constitutional responsibilities were behaving like domestic enemies of our country. But let’s be clear. The John Brennans, Adam Schiffs, and the oligarchs in big tech who are trying to undermine our constitutionally protected rights and turn our country into a police state with KGB-style surveillance are also domestic enemies, and much more powerful and therefore dangerous than the mob that stormed our Capitol.

The video included a clip of Brennan’s remarks in a January 20 interview with MSNBC, where he said that the Biden team is “now moving in laser-like fashion” to uncover “what looks very similar to insurgency movements” that include libertarians:

We are now looking forward that the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed are now moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements that we’ve seen overseas, where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians.

Gabbard concluded with an appeal to President Joe Biden:

Now President Biden, I call upon you and all members of Congress from both parties to denounce these efforts by the likes of Brennan and others to take away our civil liberties that are endowed to us by our creator and guaranteed in our constitution. If you don’t stand up to these people now, then our country will be in great peril.

… trying to undermine our constitutionally-protected rights and turn our country into a police state with KGB-style "surveillance" are also domestic enemies—and much more powerful, and therefore dangerous, than the mob which stormed the capitol. …

— Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) January 26, 2021

President Biden, I call upon you & all of Congress from both parties to denounce efforts by Brennan & others to take away our civil liberties endowed to us by our Creator & guaranteed in our Constitution. If you don’t stand up to them now, then our country will be in great peril.

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) January 26, 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ormed-capitol/

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Like I’ve said before, multiple Democratic congressmen and women calling for violence and uprisings, and not in some secret code like they accuse Trump of doing, openly calling for it. Not a word from some of our liberal friends here on BBB.
    Our truly liberal friends here on BBB are remaining quiet. Those speaking out are haters, leftists, or both. They claim to be conservative or that fake catch all, "libertarian".

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Our truly liberal friends here on BBB are remaining quiet. Those speaking out are haters, leftists, or both. They claim to be conservative or that fake catch all, "libertarian".
    Apples and oranges.

Did any of the liberals spark an insurrection?

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Apples and oranges.

In other words, you have no defense. I’m still waiting on the quote from Trump that asked anyone to riot. You seem like you have a lot of time on your hands, so I’m sure you’ll find it soon.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Apples and oranges.

Yes, all across the nation.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

In other words, you have no defense. I’m still waiting on the quote from Trump that asked anyone to riot. You seem like you have a lot of time on your hands, so I’m sure you’ll find it soon.
    We have been through this before. You just don’t want to hear it.

Months of laying the foundation of setting this conspiracy theory of election fraud as an existential crisis requiring an URGENT extreme response that would be justifiable because the theft was itself an attack at the core of democracy. This was a big lie. Period.

Much of the language he used before, he escalated leading up to January 6, even making swipes at Pence and Congress.

Examples:

“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. You have to be strong,”

"You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore."

"You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen."

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'

People that truly believe the lie will do crazy things when they hear this. Saying this is irresponsible, especially with the intel that there was an actual threat of violence growing on social media.
    Last edited by Guisslapp; 01-27-2021 at 07:35 AM.

And you can’t separate Trump from the entourage of rebel rousers he surrounded himself with, that he endorsed and supported, and that spoke on his behalf (including at the same rally on January 6).

And you can’t separate Trump from the entourage of rebel rousers he surrounded himself with, that he endorsed and supported, and that spoke on his behalf (including at the same rally on January 6).
    Can I just tell you that I’m going to enjoy watching you try and defend Biden and his ilk for the next 4 years? You missed the WHOLE POINT of the video. There’s nothing that Trump has ever said that’s half as bad as what’s been said by your buddies. Not one thing. Either you are too stupid, blind, or naive to see the bias that is clearly present in American politics, or you just enjoy playing devils advocate. I don’t know you, but I’d lean more toward the last statement.

Can I just tell you that I’m going to enjoy watching you try and defend Biden and his ilk for the next 4 years? You missed the WHOLE POINT of the video. There’s nothing that Trump has ever said that’s half as bad as what’s been said by your buddies. Not one thing. Either you are too stupid, blind, or naive to see the bias that is clearly present in American politics, or you just enjoy playing devils advocate. I don’t know you, but I’d lean more toward the last statement.
    Context is everything, and the results show that. The president speaks with more authority than anyone. Three months of constant playing into this crisis. The fact that this was a big lie.

Like I said, you don’t want to hear it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Context is everything, and the results show that. The president speaks with more authority than anyone. Three months of constant playing into this crisis. The fact that this was a big lie.

Funny, that you keep changing the leftist narrative. I doubt the above will be what those idiot leftists and RINOs in congress go to in the fake trial.

I enjoy hearing view points that are different than mine. As a famous man once said “If we’re all thinking alike, someone’s not thinking.” You just happen to be wrong on this issue, and there’s no shame in that. We can still be friends.

+ Reply to Thread