+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bulldogs Travel to El Paso to Battle Miners

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bulldogs Travel to El Paso to Battle Miners

I was too young to remember any of the Russo teams, although I heard stories from the players who were on those teams. I would just like to see us do well in the absolute elementary fundamentals. If we can win by 20 with great offense and defense, I want to see us win by 30 because we make free throws.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I love LeDoux and hope he is back soon. I also hope he will play to his strengths. GREAT spot shooter. Very good defender. Embrace those skill sets.
    Konkol mentioned on the coach's show that he didn't make the trip to El Paso due to "personal reasons" (not injury). Do you know anything about that?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Konkol mentioned on the coach's show that he didn't make the trip to El Paso due to "personal reasons" (not injury). Do you know anything about that?
    no, i missed that

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I heard it, but Dave and Jack wouldn't have known anything for the broadcasts since they weren't with the team.

+ Reply to Thread