+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Signs Divisive Transgender Executive Order

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Biden Signs Divisive Transgender Executive Order

https://www.heritage.org/gender/comm...xecutive-order Now, the boys can use the girl's bathrooms and compete against them in athletics. That could be very dangerous in some sports. Can you imagine a 6-2, 200 male hitting a softball straight back to the pitcher from 44 ft away.

We've never had a president before that has done this much damage in one day. He put 4000 workers on the unemployment line, signed a transgender bill that has a huge effect on female civil rights, signed an immigration bill that allows thousands of illegals into our country during a virus crisis and stops the deportation of criminals, cancels Trump's order of keeping foreign terrorists out of the country, signed a bill with Iran that was negotiated 3 weeks before he even took office. And all Michael Flynn did was make a phone call. This is just a few, there are many more and more to come. I said to my wife yesterday that I didn't think it was going to be this bad. She said, I did.

Read what Gorsuch said and how they twisted what he meant. In other words, if I try to get in the ladies dressing room and they deny me because I'm a man, I can go home , put on a dress and go back and they have to let me in as a transgender woman.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Biden Signs Divisive Transgender Executive Order

That’s the Harris and Buda Jed 🤪 influence over the 60 IQ Joe “Dementia” Biden.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

And just like that. Title IX was gone.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

So the gal Tucker Carlson interviewed Friday night even said gay men and lesbians are against this Executive Order.

Women's rights groups join bipartisan outrage at Biden order https://video.foxnews.com/v/6225490156001

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    So the gal Tucker Carlson interviewed Friday night even said gay men and lesbians are against this Executive Order.

Women's rights groups join bipartisan outrage at Biden order https://video.foxnews.com/v/6225490156001

Congrats. Tucker found the one oddball “feminist” who doesn’t support trans causes because it trades off with women.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Congrats. Tucker found the one oddball “feminist” who doesn’t support trans causes because it trades off with women.
    Oddball fits here, but not the way you used it.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

She's also a democrat that doesn't want the government screwing with her daughter's head. That's an odd idea, huh? The reason he picked this lady is because she's one of the democrats that are fighting this transgender crap. It's complete nonsense.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    She's also a democrat that doesn't want the government screwing with her daughter's head. That's an odd idea, huh? The reason he picked this lady is because she's one of the democrats that are fighting this transgender crap. It's complete nonsense.
    She is a rare bird. Her viewpoint represents virtually no one else.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

So you think children as young as 8 or 9 can choose their gender if they want to?

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So you think children as young as 8 or 9 can choose their gender if they want to?
    You don’t choose your gender. While I am sure there are some kids 8-9 that might understand their nonconformity, they are probably the exception. I expect that most experiencing gender dysphoria in that age range have a hard time decisively identifying as anything other than their socially/sex-assigned gender.

You don’t choose your gender. While I am sure there are some kids 8-9 that might understand their nonconformity, they are probably the exception. I expect that most experiencing gender dysphoria in that age range have a hard time decisively identifying as anything other than their socially/sex-assigned gender.
    Has anybody ever told you that you may be insane? That's a really crazy post you just made. Maybe you're just drunk, it is Saturday night. I doubt if Biden even knows what he's signing. They just stick something in front of him and say sign it. All of these will be challenged and some will be ruled on by some of those 300 judges Trump appointed.

Are you thinking about transgendering?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

🙄

Most all humans would “have a hard time identifying as anything other than their social/sexual -assigned gender”. It’s not rocket science my friend. By the 8-9 year age you listed, I imagine 100% of humans have checked and felt between their legs and have figured out how they're identified by the rest of the human
    race on planet earth. Duh!!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I don't "get" transgenderism. But it also doesn't affect me, so I don't really care what they do.

+ Reply to Thread