+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: L.W.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: L.W.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Looks like Twitter has also suspended the "My pillow guy".. all dissenting opinions must be silenced.
    Plenty of dissenting opinions on Twitter. You just have to follow their rules.

Poor guy also lost his business with a few major retailers.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Plenty of dissenting opinions on Twitter. You just have to follow their rules.
    Yes
    Poor guy also lost his business with a few major retailers.
    Twitter rule is lean way left

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Twitter rule is lean way left
    If that is the same as “don’t be an asshole”, you might be right.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Looks like Twitter has also suspended the "My pillow guy".. all dissenting opinions must be silenced.
    I'm betting his sales are going up these days. I personally see lots of people saying they are ordering, and I have, along with several other family members.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I recently bought two of the pillows; I know a lady who ordered one of the dog pillows, and she doesn't even have a dog.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Looks like even Sandmann got tired of Lin Wood (the excellent attorney that has excelled in losing cases and having his PHV admissions terminated).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN29U2I5
    Lin Wood, [25.01.21 17:58]
    I love Nicholas Sandmann. I was honored when he asked me to lead the battle against the angry mob which falsely accused him. I did my best for him and am proud that I obtained settlements for him against mainstream media giants CNN and The Washington Post. I wish Nicholas continued success in his remaining cases against NBC, CBS, ABC, Rolling Stone, Gannett, and The New York Times.

Todd McMurtry is an excellent lawyer who I assume will lead the battles for Nicholas now that I have been fired. I wish Todd luck. I am sure the best is yet to come.

Lin Wood, [25.01.21 18:09]
    When Todd McMurtry informed me that Nicholas Sandmann wanted me out of his cases, I told Todd I would be happy to withdraw voluntarily.

I was pleased when Todd admitted to me in our conversation that it was my argument before Judge Bertelsmann and my legal theory about the republication of Nathan Phillips’ lies that paved the way for success in all of Nicholas’ cases. Todd was right. I appreciated his honesty.

I am not receiving any fees on the remaining Sandmann cases. My professional obligation to Nicholas has now ended. I did my best for him. That is all I can do.

I will have no further comment on Nicholas Sandmann, his family, or his cases. Again, I wish this young man, his family and Todd luck.

Lin Wood, [25.01.21 18:20]
    As far as Todd McMurtry goes, I have always considered Todd to be my friend. I always tried to help him.

When his firm needed money to resolve a dispute with a former partner, I gave his firm $75,000 out of my pocket.

When Todd unsuccessfully ran for Congress last year, he asked for my help. I told him I would be happy to help him. I made the maximum personal contribution to his campaign. When Todd was attacked for tweets he posted a few years ago that appeared to be anti-Trump, I defended him under the idea that everyone was entitled to change his or her mind.

When Todd directed me to a PAC which supported his candidacy, I was asked to contribute $150,000. I did so as I believed Todd was a good man who would represent We The People in Congress.

I wish Todd luck with his legal career. I am sure the best is yet to come for Todd.

+ Reply to Thread