+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lofton, Jr. Named C-USA Freshman of the Year

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Lofton, Jr. Earns Another C-USA Weekly Honor

It is the job of our coaches to babysit the players. Gotta be on the lookout for the "handlers" out there, most of who are corrupt.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It is the job of our coaches to babysit the players. Gotta be on the lookout for the "handlers" out there, most of who are corrupt.
    The system that allows players to transfer like they can going forward is always going to hurt the smaller schools. That was not a well thought out plan when that was approved. The rich will get richer- I guess maybe that was the plan.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Lofton has it made here. I hope no one is telling him to transfer out. We have given him a huge role.. he needs to get down to 260ish. No way is he 275. He’s gotta be 300+... he’s 6’7. With that being said at his current weight he is amazing and so crafty.. he’s a true baller. We are lucky he slipped thru the cracks to us. Only thing that worries me is he was ~250 in high school. He has blown up
    I would just like to see Lofton develop a better "jump". He would be devastating if he could jump.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lofton, Jr. Earns Hat Trick with C-USA Freshman of the Week Honor

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Kenneth Lofton, Jr. made it a hat trick on Monday, earning his third straight Conference USA Freshman of the Week honor in an announcement made by the league office.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lofton, Jr. Claims Seventh C-USA Freshman of the Week Honor

Kenneth Lofton, Jr.'s stellar play on the hardwood continues to be rewarded as the Louisiana Tech forward was voted the Conference USA Freshman of the Week in an announcement made by the league office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Lofton, Jr. Claims Seventh C-USA Freshman of the Week Honor

Lofton Jr. is truly the new "star" of CUSA. Louisiana Tech AND CUSA would be wise to keep promoting this guy, and ride that pony to stardom.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

really fun kid to watch

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

How many times do you reckon you can win freshman of the week before they just go ahead and give you the freshman of the year award?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

The manner in which he dominated Jemison in that first game was impressive, even in light of his previous production. He owned both Jemison and Simmons (North Texas) in one-on-one match-ups. He also did it on both ends. Really special player. The only guy who he didn't show well against was Bassey who is probably the best Big in the country. Bassey doesn't go for the head fakes and has great timing on his blocks. I think Jr will figure him out if they meet again by using his quickness to get around him and getting the ball up quickly. He also will need to not let Bassey catch it close to goal (which he did in the second game). He also has fantastic hands, they seem like magnets to the ball. I think I watched about every home game Millsap played in at Tech. Jr is in that category imo.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    How many times do you reckon you can win freshman of the week before they just go ahead and give you the freshman of the year award?
    Should be there already with a unanimous vote.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    The manner in which he dominated Jemison in that first game was impressive, even in light of his previous production. He owned both Jemison and Simmons (North Texas) in one-on-one match-ups. He also did it on both ends. Really special player. The only guy who he didn't show well against was Bassey who is probably the best Big in the country. Bassey doesn't go for the head fakes and has great timing on his blocks. I think Jr will figure him out if they meet again by using his quickness to get around him and getting the ball up quickly. He also will need to not let Bassey catch it close to goal (which he did in the second game). He also has fantastic hands, they seem like magnets to the ball. I think I watched about every home game Millsap played in at Tech. Jr is in that category imo.
    Thanks for those insights. You guys are so blessed to watch him live.

Make it Eight C-USA Freshman of the Week Selections for Lofton, Jr.

Another week, another award for Kenneth Lofton, Jr. The Louisiana Tech forward was voted as the Conference USA Freshman of the Week in an announcement made by the league office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Make it Eight C-USA Freshman of the Week Selections for Lofton, Jr.

8 is Great

Lofton, Jr. Closes Regular Season with Ninth Freshman of the Week Honor

In the final weekly honors for the 2020-21 regular season, Kenneth Lofton, Jr. was selected as the Conference USA Freshman of the Week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Lofton, Jr. Named C-USA Freshman of the Year

A day after earning multiple postseason accolades, Louisiana Tech's Kenneth Lofton, Jr. was announced as the 2020-21 Conference USA Freshman of the Year.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread