+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Joe Never Talks to Hunter About his Dealings with Foreign Countries

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

So Joe Never Talks to Hunter About his Dealings with Foreign Countries

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/photo-...rom-kazakhstan

I guess he forgot about this picture.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: So Joe Never Talks to Hunter About his Dealings with Foreign Countries

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/photo-...rom-kazakhstan

I guess he forgot about this picture.
    There is no question the Bidens have had dirty dealings with China and other foreign operatives, and that Joe is "the big guy" awaiting his share of the kickbacks.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yep, Trump was seen at the same very public gatherings, like big parties attended by hundreds, as Epstein. While the Klintons are known to have traveled to Epstein's island and on his very private jet, the Lolita Express, with underage girls (and boys) aboard.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep, Trump was seen at the same very public gatherings, like big parties attended by hundreds, as Epstein. While the Klintons are known to have traveled to Epstein's island and on his very private jet, the Lolita Express, with underage girls (and boys) aboard.
    What about that time Trump had 28 girls flown in for a “VIP Party” where the VIPs were just Trump and Epstein?

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What about that time Trump had 28 girls flown in for a “VIP Party” where the VIPs were just Trump and Epstein?

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
    The TDS is strong with this one (guisslap).....quote from Yoda

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

My wife is on the younger side. A year younger than me.

Debunked

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Debunked
    Is it debunked or is it a straw man? Those are the 2 buzz words.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Is it debunked or is it a straw man? Those are the 2 buzz words.
    What does Donald Trump have to do with Joe being compromised with his meth mouth son?

You guys let Goosey change the subject.

But, if you want to compare the two, Trump did not lie and try to say he had never met or spoke to Epstein. Joe is a liar as well as a treasonous POS.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    What does Donald Trump have to do with Joe being compromised with his meth mouth son?

You guys let Goosey change the subject.

But, if you want to compare the two, Trump did not lie and try to say he had never met or spoke to Epstein. Joe is a liar as well as a treasonous POS.
    What they have to do with each other is drawing a conclusion about the extent of a relationship based on a single posed photo of them. A photo doesn’t tell you that. You know how many people have photos of themselves with a POTUS in their office?

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

What they have to do with each other is drawing a conclusion about the extent of a relationship based on a single posed photo of them. A photo doesn’t tell you that. You know how many people have photos of themselves with a POTUS in their office?
    Again, the TDS is strong with this one!

You’re funny guiss, please keep it coming. The things you defend/support, haha!!!!! Maybe some of it is true, but coming from you, who knows????

thanks again for the humor, much appreciated!

I’ll let the adults talk now.....

Yep, exactly. Yet YOU decided to introduce the photo of Trump with Epstein/Maxwell as evidence of some "wrong-doing." Later today I will be attending an event where there will be a bunch of photos taken, many posted to Facebook during the event. I will not know about 2/3 of them. If I appear in a photo with someone who later turns out to be a child molester, I hereby disavow any knowledge of it.

As for Epstein/Maxwell we do know for a fact that Klinton visited Epstein island and traveled on the Lolita Express jet 40 documented times.

As for Biden and his connections, there is documented evidence, beyond dispute, of his and his family's relationships with some unseemly characters. And of course we have the whistleblowers who have testified to first-hand knowledge of the Biden's activity. A lot more than any of the nonsense concocted against Trump.

Yep, exactly. Yet YOU decided to introduce the photo of Trump with Epstein/Maxwell as evidence of some "wrong-doing." Later today I will be attending an event where there will be a bunch of photos taken, many posted to Facebook during the event. I will not know about 2/3 of them. If I appear in a photo with someone who later turns out to be a child molester, I hereby disavow any knowledge of it.

As for Epstein/Maxwell we do know for a fact that Klinton visited Epstein island and traveled on the Lolita Express jet 40 documented times.

As for Biden and his connections, there is documented evidence, beyond dispute, of his and his family's relationships with some unseemly characters. And of course we have the whistleblowers who have testified to first-hand knowledge of the Biden's activity. A lot more than any of the nonsense concocted against Trump.
    We also know for a fact that Trump hosted a VIP for Trump and Epstein with 28 women.

And you can choose your adventure - either a photo is proof that the President knows about the business deal between the others that he is photographed with or not. Makes no difference to me. Just be consistent at least.

+ Reply to Thread