+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 291

Thread: Supreme Court

  1. #256

  2. #257
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,076

    Re: Supreme Court

    Selective enforcement of the Terms and Conditions continues unchecked.

    Twitter Allows Racist Attacks on Justice Clarence Thomas to Trend (thegatewaypundit.com)

  3. #258
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,648

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Better yet, how about setting up sterilization clinics for all the snowflakes that don't want to be mothers. Snip, snip......problem solved!
    Works for me!

  4. #259

  5. #260
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,648

    Re: Supreme Court

    And Libtards can't seem to grasp the fact that "guns" are protected as a Constitutional right (2nd Amendment) and murdering babies is not.

    The stooooooooopid azzhole Juan Williams is "dumbfounded" that states cannot ban gun ownership, but now states can ban baby-killing. No use trying to explain it to him, and others like him, they lack the IQ to understand.

  6. #261
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    16,423

    Re: Supreme Court

    I never want to see women prosecuted for it. A woman put in a tough spot will possibly consider that option if a doctor has the gall to offer it. Women who are found to have deliberately injured themselves in order to kill a baby I think is different.

  7. #262
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,076

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I never want to see women prosecuted for it. A woman put in a tough spot will possibly consider that option if a doctor has the gall to offer it. Women who are found to have deliberately injured themselves in order to kill a baby I think is different.
    Some retroactively reapplied state laws will make it a crime for a woman to allow an abortion to be performed on her. But that shouldn't be the focus of criminal prosecutions except in limited circumstances.

  8. #263
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,076

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    And Libtards can't seem to grasp the fact that "guns" are protected as a Constitutional right (2nd Amendment) and murdering babies is not.

    The stooooooooopid azzhole Juan Williams is "dumbfounded" that states cannot ban gun ownership, but now states can ban baby-killing. No use trying to explain it to him, and others like him, they lack the IQ to understand.
    They know. But they have to claim ignorance because otherwise they would be exposing their own intellectually vacant narratives.

  9. #264
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,648

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I never want to see women prosecuted for it. A woman put in a tough spot will possibly consider that option if a doctor has the gall to offer it. Women who are found to have deliberately injured themselves in order to kill a baby I think is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Some retroactively reapplied state laws will make it a crime for a woman to allow an abortion to be performed on her. But that shouldn't be the focus of criminal prosecutions except in limited circumstances.
    Everyone connected with an abortion needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Murder is murder. Louisiana has the death penalty for 1st degree murder. Not that the DA has to pursue the death penalty in every case, considering circumstances. Life in prison or a VERY long sentence might be appropriate in some cases.

    The number of pregnancies that result from a rape are meniscal. VERY RARE! And the number of times medical science can't save the mother's life w/o killing the baby is also practically non-existent. This is not the 19th Century with primitive medical practices. It is total BS! a fake argument that OMG! millions of women's lives are at stake, and OMG all those rape victims, bullshit!

    I support women taking all precautions NOT to get pregnant in the first place. Those on welfare should be fixed, no more babies for them. Others should be provided access to contraceptives. There is a device that can be placed in the arm that prevents pregnancy for up to 3 years, then it has to be replaced. It costs about $800 for the implant. Yes, we pay for our daughter to have one, so I know. Of course, there are other less-expensive methods as well.

    But once pregnant, so sorry, that is another human being and no one, and I mean NO ONE has the right to take its life. If someone chooses murder as an option, then they need to be treated as a murderer. Period.

  10. #265
    65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    13,264

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Everyone connected with an abortion needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Murder is murder. Louisiana has the death penalty for 1st degree murder. Not that the DA has to pursue the death penalty in every case, considering circumstances. Life in prison or a VERY long sentence might be appropriate in some cases.

    The number of pregnancies that result from a rape are meniscal. VERY RARE! And the number of times medical science can't save the mother's life w/o killing the baby is also practically non-existent. This is not the 19th Century with primitive medical practices. It is total BS! a fake argument that OMG! millions of women's lives are at stake, and OMG all those rape victims, bullshit!

    I support women taking all precautions NOT to get pregnant in the first place. Those on welfare should be fixed, no more babies for them. Others should be provided access to contraceptives. There is a device that can be placed in the arm that prevents pregnancy for up to 3 years, then it has to be replaced. It costs about $800 for the implant. Yes, we pay for our daughter to have one, so I know. Of course, there are other less-expensive methods as well.

    But once pregnant, so sorry, that is another human being and no one, and I mean NO ONE has the right to take its life. If someone chooses murder as an option, then they need to be treated as a murderer. Period.
    It was really something that Trump said out loud what most Republicans pretended not to know: that there must be some consequence for agreeing to murder your child.

  11. #266
    Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Western Ouachita Parish
    Posts
    20,077

    Re: Supreme Court

    Siding with the high school praying coach was a no brainer. What a waste of the SCOTUS time/funds.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

  12. #267
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,076

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Siding with the high school praying coach was a no brainer. What a waste of the SCOTUS time/funds.
    Eliminating the fictional separation of church from state while maintaining the absolute separation of state from church is never a waste of time.

    Supreme Court rules school district cannot prohibit football coach's on field prayer | Just The News

  13. #268
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    56,390

    Re: Supreme Court

    News sources still misstate that he "lead" team/student prayer. He did not. He prayed and others chose to join him. He never sought them or even invited them to join him.
    HCSH cumulative point differential by quarter:

    231 522 654 -54

  14. #269
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,076

    Re: Supreme Court

    Judges like this need to be thrown off the bench and banned from the practice of law.

    BREAKING: Democrat Louisiana Judge Blocks State Trigger Law Banning Abortion (thegatewaypundit.com)

  15. #270
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    16,423

    Re: Supreme Court

    Pro abortion people should have to prove that a pregnant woman has no other option. Impossible to prove, but that should be the standard.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts