+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 291

Thread: Supreme Court

  1. #226
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,040

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Peaceful protest according to Goober.
    Doesn't matter. Encouraging federal crimes to be committed looks like another potential impeachment article to me. Title 18 of the U.S. Code, section 1507, makes protests outside the private residence of a federal judge a federal crime:

    Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

    WATCH: Jen Psaki Says White House Encourages 'Peaceful' Protests Outside Justices' Homes (breitbart.com)
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 05-10-2022 at 07:14 PM.

  2. #227
    Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ruston now (Formally Frisco TX)
    Posts
    4,049

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Doesn't matter. Looks like another potential impeachment article to me. Title 18 of the U.S. Code, section 1507, makes protests outside the private residence of a federal judge a federal crime:

    Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

    WATCH: Jen Psaki Says White House Encourages 'Peaceful' Protests Outside Justices' Homes (breitbart.com)



  3. #228
    65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    The point is to demoralize you that they are in charge.

  4. #229
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    5,155

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Doesn't matter. Encouraging federal crimes to be committed looks like another potential impeachment article to me. Title 18 of the U.S. Code, section 1507, makes protests outside the private residence of a federal judge a federal crime:

    Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

    WATCH: Jen Psaki Says White House Encourages 'Peaceful' Protests Outside Justices' Homes (breitbart.com)
    Need some black cops to show up and start shooting the protesters. That seemed to pass the smell test on Jan 6.

  5. #230
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    16,400

    Re: Supreme Court

    Where is local law enforcement? Surely there are some cops in the DC area who know the law.

  6. #231

  7. #232
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    16,400

    Re: Supreme Court

    Not even a peep this evening from leftist media. They already forgot about Kavanaughs potential assassin. If that had been a liberal justice who was targeted, we would hear about it every day until 2025.

  8. #233
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,040

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Not even a peep this evening from leftist media. They already forgot about Kavanaughs potential assassin. If that had been a liberal justice who was targeted, we would hear about it every day until 2025.
    Would have been the lead story every hour on the hour as long as there is no positive news to report out of the regime. And those positive news times will be few and far between before 2025.

  9. #234

  10. #235
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    16,400

    Re: Supreme Court

    Should be hearing something soon on several cases. Dobbs and NY Rifle and Pistol Assoc versus Bruen. Equally as interested in the decisions as I am the reaction.

  11. #236
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,040

    Re: Supreme Court

    6-3 win for the good guys because Roberts didn't want to be on the wrong side of another vote.

    SCOTUS Strikes NY's Proper Cause Requirement for Concealed Carry (breitbart.com)

  12. #237
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    16,400

    Re: Supreme Court

    Good news for the rest of the country as well.

  13. #238
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,040

    Re: Supreme Court

    And the predictable response from left-wingnuts. They fight to the death for any SCOTUS decision they agree with and want war over any decision they disagree with.

    "Nothing Changes Today" - Lawless NYC Mayor Eric Adams Promises to Ignore Supreme Court Ruling on Concealed Gun Laws (thegatewaypundit.com)

  14. #239
    Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ruston now (Formally Frisco TX)
    Posts
    4,049

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    And the predictable response from left-wingnuts. They fight to the death for any SCOTUS decision they agree with and want war over any decision they disagree with.

    "Nothing Changes Today" - Lawless NYC Mayor Eric Adams Promises to Ignore Supreme Court Ruling on Concealed Gun Laws (thegatewaypundit.com)




  15. #240
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    5,155

    Re: Supreme Court

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    6-3 win for the good guys because Roberts didn't want to be on the wrong side of another vote.

    SCOTUS Strikes NY's Proper Cause Requirement for Concealed Carry (breitbart.com)
    Just goes to show that for the left it isn't about background checks like they claim. You must pass a thorough background check with fingerprints and the works to get a concealed carry license.

    They just want to control who enjoys their constitutional rights and who doesn't. They are trying to do the same with their disinformation effort, with them (of course) deciding what is information and what is disinformation. Like "Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinformation", "Trump colluding with Russia is information".

    Be very wary of them.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts