+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Supreme Court

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Never proposed that...certainly not as the only solution. How is calling everybody who disagrees with you idiots and animals working out?
    You and your leftist friends are the ones doing that

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Your guy called the GA voting law Jim Crow on steroids. You good with that?
    He’s your guy too. No, I think it’s stupid to call it Jim Crow, but I thought we were fine with stupid rhetoric and overstatements now. You guys switch around quick.

It’s not Jim Crow, but it is an obvious voter suppression bill...if you can’t beat em, don’t let em vote.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You and your leftist friends are the ones doing that
    I don’t have any leftist friends...except 967. It’s literally what you do every day. I take it that it’s not working out?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It’s not Jim Crow, but it is an obvious voter suppression bill...if you can’t beat em, don’t let em vote.
    You are a rascist idiot!

You are a rascist idiot!
    Well, while straw man escapes you, you’ve got a good handle on ad hominem.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I really don't see what the big deal is.. most states have voter ID requirements. TX has them, I show my DL every time I go to vote. Same in LA years ago. You can't get a stimulus check without an ID.. is that racist? You can't get government assistance without an ID. My Dr. and the medical practice that my wife works at does not see patients unless they provide an ID first time in the office. The vast majority of Americans both republican and democrats support voter ID laws. If you cannot afford them, then one could be provided for you at no charge.

You elitist can go there but not those who disagree

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

He’s your guy too. No, I think it’s stupid to call it Jim Crow, but I thought we were fine with stupid rhetoric and overstatements now. You guys switch around quick.

Most of the Trump Supporters on this board, including me, said several times there were things we did not like about Trump and/or disagreed on a particular subject. But you have to see the big picture. That makes you a lightweight or a fraud, not sure which.

Voter suppression, LOL. I think that answers my riddle above.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I really don't see what the big deal is.. most states have voter ID requirements. TX has them, I show my DL every time I go to vote. Same in LA years ago. You can't get a stimulus check without an ID.. is that racist? You can't get government assistance without an ID. My Dr. and the medical practice that my wife works at does not see patients unless they provide an ID first time in the office. The vast majority of Americans both republican and democrats support voter ID laws. If you cannot afford them, then one could be provided for you at no charge.
    blah, blah, blah, its voter suppression because you have to prove you have a pulse to vote

You elitist can go there but not those who disagree
    That’s a cop out. I’ve NEVER called YOU a racist or an idiot. You’ve said those things about me as well as numerous other things you know to be untrue. You’re not talking to Rachel Maddow, you’re talking to me.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    You obviously aren’t woke enough. Celebrities, including Will Smith have said they are pushing to get movie production out of Georgia because of the racist law. They want to move production to Louisiana.

That’s a cop out. I’ve NEVER called YOU a racist or an idiot. You’ve said those things about me as well as numerous other things you know to be untrue. You’re not talking to Rachel Maddow, you’re talking to me.
    I believe you are a racist because skin color is your line in the sand

I believe you are a racist because skin color is your line in the sand
    Well, that’s unfortunate...particularly since I’ve never said anything of the sort.

At the end of the day, haters gonna hate.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dems are moving to pack the SC...not surprisingly.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that’s unfortunate...particularly since I’ve never said anything of the sort.

At the end of the day, haters gonna hate.
    LMAO! You started a thread about systemic racism.

You said you supported BLM, the cause, not the organization. The cause was well defined in the BLM manifesto. I think they tweaked it some once it started getting attention.

+ Reply to Thread