+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dixon, Walker Pace @LATechWBB in Win

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Dixon, Walker Pace @LATechWBB in Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Keiunna Walker and Amber Dixon each registered 20-plus point performances to lead Louisiana Tech to a convincing 75-51 victory over UAB Friday afternoon at Bartow Arena in Conference USA action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dixon, Walker Pace @LATechWBB in Win

I couldn't watch this one, but was keeping up witht he score on my phone while I was at work. We were down 2 at the half, but were unbelievable in the second half and just dominated!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Love this final score. That's the kind of DOMINANT final score that we used to see from the Lady Techsters in the old days.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Good start today....Techsters up 22-14 end of the 1st qtr

Harris is out for the game with an injury.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Great shooting in the 1st half...up 46-30. Techsters shooting 60% from the floor, a bunch from downtown. UAB got hot from the arc hitting 5 straight themselves.

Techsters missed 12 straight shots at one point, huge lead down to just 9 now, 60-51. End of 3rd.

83-61 final

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Congrats Ladies.

I wish the Dunkin Dawgs would score 83 points today.

Tough closing slate, 4 games vs. the top 2 teams in the league, MTSU and Rice. While I want better, I will take a 1-3 finish, leaving us at 9-9 in the conference for the year, and 14-10 overall.

Hopefully Harris will be back.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Rice is beatable yes they have Mulkey and that kid is good but the air up there can be high at times and if Walker can pull some of her shenanigans and get a couple cheap charges on Mulkey by just stepping in front of her we couple plant her on bench.
    We also have the ability to pull her away from the goal with our bigs because both are showing ability to shoot the 3. MTSU is good but again they are beatable . I would love to see us go 2-2 on this but I could see us going 3-1 just as easy as us going 1-3.
    They don't defend the drive well at all I watched the WKU kids drive to the bucket and alot of that is that those kids from Rice are still gathering themselves from all the layoffs.

+ Reply to Thread