+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Additional Stadium Limitations Set for LA Tech Opening Home Baseball Weekend

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Additional Stadium Limitations Set for LA Tech Opening Home Baseball Weekend

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Athletic officials announced today that the Bulldogs three-game series against Southern this weekend will still be played in Ruston at the newly-constructed JC Love Field at Pat Patterson Park, but fans will not be allowed.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: Additional Stadium Limitations Set for LA Tech Opening Home Baseball Weekend

Sounds to me like Tech owes its season ticket holders something in return for their lost patronage and patience for all the crap we go through like free parking or at least some free hotdogs. Come on Tech how about thinking about your fan base a little bit for a change!!! I don’t think the article said anything about Woods apologizing to the people who paid for seats they won’t be sitting in for 3 games. ��

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Additional Stadium Limitations Set for LA Tech Opening Home Baseball Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Sounds to me like Tech owes its season ticket holders something in return for their lost patronage and patience for all the crap we go through like free parking or at least some free hotdogs. Come on Tech how about thinking about your fan base a little bit for a change!!! I don’t think the article said anything about Woods apologizing to the people who paid for seats they won’t be sitting in for 3 games. ��
    It's standard Tech hiring practice to allow 6-7 years for a new hire to get comfortable

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

like free parking or at least some free hotdogs.
    You’ll be eating free hotdogs a lot sooner than seeing any free parking.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

I don't mind LTAC-linked parking but noted the giving levels do not include designated gifts such as directed to specifically to baseball or volleyball. It has to go to their "general" fund. I always direct mine to areas I believe are neglected and none of that will count toward parking levels.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

If I resided in the outfield dorm apts. I’d probably have hot dogs for sale along with their viewing space. Gotta make spending money. ������

(Get there early for the festivities). And make sure to tip your host/hostess.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    I don't mind LTAC-linked parking but noted the giving levels do not include designated gifts such as directed to specifically to baseball or volleyball. It has to go to their "general" fund. I always direct mine to areas I believe are neglected and none of that will count toward parking levels.
    Totally wrong that no designated gifts count toward parking. They should count 100% toward parking for the designated sport if applicable and maybe 50% for all other sports. Just more nonsense that limits the incentive to give.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

So I guess they'll make the call before Southern gets on the bus?

We need to play and it's not looking good for playing up here. Changes of rain in BR are much less than here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

My $1.99 phone app says Saturday's chances peak at 21% at noon and dwindle from there.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    My $1.99 phone app says Saturday's chances peak at 21% at noon and dwindle from there.
    Here?

TWC says 30% at 6 today, 60% Saturday, and 90% Sunday. Accuweather has 80%, 60%, and 65%.

Dark Sky app (it's been very accurate. I believe Apple bought it in last year or two)

Today 5-9 pm: 11 to 25%
    Saturday: 23% at noon, 5% at 2, 2% at 5.
    Sunday: Noon 1%, 32% at 2 (light rain), 36% at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Dark Sky app (it's been very accurate. I believe Apple bought it in last year or two)

Today 5-9 pm: 11 to 25%
    Saturday: 23% at noon, 5% at 2, 2% at 5.
    Sunday: Noon 1%, 32% at 2 (light rain), 36% at 4.
    Dark Sky > TWC and Accuweather

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Couple years ago, I drove to a Tech football game in the rain, then parked and sat in the car with the wipers going. Looked like it would rain all day.

Dark Sky said it would stop in 15 minutes at Joe Aillet Stadium and be sunny the rest of the day. It stopped raining right on cue, we walked to the game w/o even an umbrella, and darned near got a sunburn. I’ve been sold on Dark Sky ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Dark Sky > TWC and Accuweather
    Told you . . .

And the Sunday downpour came exactly 15 minutes after the final out.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

We have been using it for our road foremen and Superintendent for a while -

I like it a lot
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread