+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First a 5-5 record and now this

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: First a 5-5 record and now this

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ....Well....that's the whole point. I only saw complaints about the way Miles talked to underlings. I didn't see anything about him raping anyone. Furthermore, some things that are labeled "sexual harrassment" today aren't always as bad as portrayed in the media. The problem is, if the Board of Trustees didn't know the facts in 2013, how does the media know them better today?
    Alexander would have been fired tomorrow even if Les' sexual harrassment wasn't covered up with a confidental settlement, even if nothing ever happened regarding him. Les' sins only became public while investagating other violations. I would be shocked if he is not fired tomorrow, he is already suspended until June. Not to mention the faculty gave him a no vote of confidence. I think LSU's decades of cutting corners and bending NCAA and Title IX rules is about to catch up to them in football and basketball.

As for Oregon State I think we will know how it plays out with them tomorrow.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    F King’s shenanigans began long before Baton Rouge. He always seems to get out right before the lynch mob shows up...
    Looks like the lynch mob is being proactive at Oregon State. I think he is looking at an early retirement.

BTW F. King out at Oregon State.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    BTW F. King out at Oregon State.
    somebody finally got ahead of the curve. the stuff from california was incredible and lsu brought him right on in.

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    somebody finally got ahead of the curve. the stuff from california was incredible and lsu brought him right on in.
    I read something about him today that I didn't know, you probably knew this. He was never a tenured professor. Somehow he rose through the ranks to university president before ever being granted tenure anywhere!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I read something about him today that I didn't know, you probably knew this. He was never a tenured professor. Somehow he rose through the ranks to university president before ever being granted tenure anywhere!
    yeah. if you are interested there was an extensive blog by some professors in california that excoriated him with proof; i assume it is still somewhere on the web. he and his wife probably should have been prosecuted, but they skipped town to BR

More news out of Baton Rouge today, although not reported with as much enthusiasm.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/sports...2-da5cacadaded

+ Reply to Thread