+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5th District Congress

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

5th District Congress

Ms. Letlow is getting a ton of pushback on her comments about the 2020 election being fair. Chad Conerly is the preferred choice for most Trump supporters. As long as a Dem doesn't get it, I'm okay with whoever wins.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 5th District Congress

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ms. Letlow is getting a ton of pushback on her comments about the 2020 election being fair. Chad Conerly is the preferred choice for most Trump supporters. As long as a Dem doesn't get it, I'm okay with whoever wins.
    who is pushing back?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    who is pushing back?
    Lots of traffic on several FB pages and a blog I follow. One of the sites is the "Recall Cassidy" page, but of course senators can't be recalled like that so the page has morphed into a very, very pro-Trump page and anyone, including Ms. Letlow, who doesn't toe the line is bashed. That said, this Chad Conerly looks like a good prospect.

Check out the Louisiana Freedom Caucus FB page.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

She is solid. Not a politician. That’s a plus

The admins of that page just posted this:

The Louisiana Freedom Caucus does not Endorse One Conservative Candidate over another. Passions are running high and we ask you keep comments respectful!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

She may have just unloaded the whole 9+1 and shot off all her toes with those comments.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Cancel culture

I posted a comment in support of Ms. Letlow, not even an endorsement, just a rather tame comment like, I do believe she is a good conservative, etc... and I got clobbered with a barrage of comments!! I am thrilled to see some passion from staunch real Americans who have had enough of this commie bullshit. That rubber band is stretching again...I fear you libtards out there may soon look at January 6th* as a mere picnic. And when it happens, you'll only have yourselves to blame.

For me, and mine, I still hold out hope that a peaceful solution will manifest, and I still believe we need to use the ballot box instead of the ammo box. BUT! after the "grand theft election" and the Dems doubling down on pushing for more voter fraud that peaceful path is rapidly being eroded. It's not me, I am one of the cooler heads out here. But, just like my rather mundane comment about Ms. Letlow invoked such anger, so too is anything not toeing the line cast as "if you're not with us, you're against us."

*using the popular, but erroneous, view that was a "right wing" caused event. It was orchestrated by the Left to set up Trump supporters.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The criticisms weren’t at you.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

And speaking of cancel culture. It appears that my initial comment was cancelled.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Cancel culture
    Regardless of how we feel about last November, she had to know that there are more people who will vote against her now just because of that comment. I will vote for her because I know she is more than her opinion on election security.

Letlow wins. In a crowded field of 12 candidates Julia Letlow (R) got 65% of the vote and wins without a run-off. Trump endorsed her.

Dem Candy Christophe got 27%, the only (D) in the race, and Chad Conerly (R) was a distant third with 5%.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Ready to watch her rock and roll.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread