+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @LATechBSB Returns to The Love Shack for Series Against McNeese State

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechBSB Returns to The Love Shack for Series Against McNeese State

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Right now, I just want Burroughs and the team to get fired up and play a lot better as a complete team than what they’ve done so far. Tech needs another home series sweep to establish that we’re a good team and that our new stadium is a our Dawg House! It’s time to be tenacious Bulldogs and not be beaten.
    11-0 Tech. That's more like it.

Close game until Tech broke through in the fifth with 3 and then finished it off 3-3-2.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Bulldogs Welcome Fans Back to the Love Shack With Shutout Victory over McNeese State

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Bulldogs Welcome Fans Back to the Love Shack With Shutout Victory over McNeese State

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy Windshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the ears

Are there concessions and can I buy tickets at the game today? I assume we need to park across the street on Tech drive? I'm not a season ticket holder and have heard so many different rumors on how to get in the games this year.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Windshield9 View Post
    Are there concessions and can I buy tickets at the game today? I assume we need to park across the street on Tech drive? I'm not a season ticket holder and have heard so many different rumors on how to get in the games this year.
    Someone posted last night no concessions. No single game tickets are currently being sold, since Season Ticket holders make up over 50% capacity. The parking directly across Tech drive is for LTAC members.

Puppy Windshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the earsWindshield9 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Someone posted last night no concessions. No single game tickets are currently being sold, since Season Ticket holders make up over 50% capacity. The parking directly across Tech drive is for LTAC members.
    Well that seems ridiculous. Also as far as parking is concerned, where are regular folks to park at once we are allowed to come to the games?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

You got plenty of non donor lots. Hale Hall/Memorial Gym, Lambright, W Mississippi Ave lot, off street along Railroad ave. Most are within a block from the stadium.

Open up google maps

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Windshield9 View Post
    There are plenty of spots to view the game from outside the stadium. Bring your chairs and enjoy the sunshine for free.

Hopefully they will enforce the season ticket rule next weekend when Arkansas comes to town.

Not sure about restrooms either. At least some of them were not open last night.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

For game 2 let’s hope for the Dawg’s sake that in this game the top of our batting order does better and that our pitching performance continues as well as what they did from the mound in game 1. Go Dawgs!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Mcneese Series?

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Game moved to 7, so you’ve got time to eat before the game. Be advised there were no concessions before I left for Flying Burger. If they don’t open up before first pitch that’ll be one more easily remedied & fan-inconsiderate act on Tech’s part. Really, how hard would be to tell the fans to bring their own popcorn, peanuts and a drink.
    Why are there no concessions? And don't tell me it's due to "COVID", because college basketball games have been selling concessions for months.

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

There are concessions today and yesterday. I bought stuff yesterday and today.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

It was plenty ugly in spots today, but the 4-3 win looks nice. They don't ask how, they ask how many.

But today's effort would have earned an L against lots of teams on Tech's schedule.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I found the bathroom today. No sign declaring it either sex. We are on the wrong side of history.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Eighth-Inning Rally Helps ‘Dogs Top McNeese State 4-3

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La. – After three lead changes through the first 48 outs of the ballgame, a two-RBI double from Manny Garcia proved to be the difference for the Bulldogs in the bottom of the eighth, helping Louisiana Tech complete its late-inning comeback to top McNeese State 4-3 on Saturday at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: Eighth-Inning Rally Helps ‘Dogs Top McNeese State 4-3

It wasn’t particularly pretty in several respects, but the Dawgs managed to squeak one out by sticking to the theme of playing it out. Congratulations Dawgs. Hopefully Sunday won’t be so stressful.

Re: Eighth-Inning Rally Helps ‘Dogs Top McNeese State 4-3

The game was a sign that our HC knows and trusts his players. Garcia was clutch. Pitching management was very well done.

+ Reply to Thread