+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Konkol Named C-USA Coach of the Year

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Konkol Named NABC District 11 Coach of the Year

Konkol will probably be named the next coach at UNC, being he is CoY. We will never be able to match their offer. Great run while it lasted.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Konkol Named NABC District 11 Coach of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Konkol will probably be named the next coach at UNC, being he is CoY. We will never be able to match their offer. Great run while it lasted.
    So far no private jets from Chapel Hill-Raleigh-Durham area to north Louisiana. We better keep an eye on this daily and protect against losing our NIT consolidation game winning coach.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Konkol Named C-USA Coach of the Year

I understand the animosity of the past. I don’t get the now...

Varsity Bulldog dawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her gamedawg88 is on top of his/her game

Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I understand the animosity of the past. I don’t get the now...
    No animosity. Also today the job at Texas Tech became available. McCasland is much more likely to be hired there. That would be a welcomed development. With 5 of our 7 seniors returning with the 2 transfers we should be a slam dunk for the auto bid next year if McCasland leaves.

+ Reply to Thread