+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechSB Travels to College Station

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB Travels to College Station

Louisiana Tech will play four games in two days as the Lady Techsters face Texas A&M and Montana twice each at the Davis Diamond Classic Friday and Saturday.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB Wins Marathon Game

Bre Hernandez worked overtime in the circle and Louisiana Tech came from behind four times as the Lady Techsters defeated Montana 6-5 in 13 innings Friday afternoon at Davis Diamond.

More...

@LATechSB Drops Saturday Pair

Louisiana Tech dropped a pair of Saturday games falling 7-5 to Montana and 7-2 to Texas A&M at Davis Diamond in College Station.

More...

+ Reply to Thread