+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldawg Tramon Williams Retired from NFL

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Bulldawg Tramon Williams Retired from NFL

Tramon Williams -- a onetime undrafted free agent who went on to play 14 NFL seasons and long wore No. 38 for the #Packers -- is retiring on his 38th birthday.

https://twitter.com/HighRizer22/status/1371891735979253766

Tramon Williams Sr.

@HighRizer22
    It's been a heck of a journey. I would like to first thank my Lord God for allowing me 38 years and molding me into the man I am today. Thank you for using me to inspire others on a daily. Secondly, I would like to thank my wife and kids, who sacrificed so much to keep my dreams

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bulldawg Tramon Williams Retired from NFL

HoF?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    HoF?
    Packer HoF probably.

Heck of a player. Just an amazing story of hanging in there and working hard to go from walk-on to UFA to having a 14 year career. He's kind of been in the mentor role for a long time now. Hopefully he'll come by and give our DBs some pointers in the near future.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I imagine he wanted to be traded back to the Packers so he could retire as one.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    HoF?
    There seems to be a lot of speculation online that he will make the Packer Hall of Fame. Someday he may make the Louisiana Tech Athletic Hall of Fame. If you meant the Pro Football Hall of Fame, I don't think so. Only a one time Pro Bowler, never lead the league in anything. Heck of a career though for an walk-on, undrafted player.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I imagine he wanted to be traded back to the Packers so he could retire as one.
    He wasn't traded back to the Packers. He was signed by the Ravens midway into this last season and played for them in seven regular season games and throughout their play-off run. Once they were eliminated from the play-offs they waived him which allowed the Packers to sign him to their practice squad. He was elevated to their active roster for the NFC Championship game, but did not play. After the game they put him back on the practice squad until his retirement.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    He wasn't traded back to the Packers. He was signed by the Ravens midway into this last season and played for them in seven regular season games and throughout their play-off run. Once they were eliminated from the play-offs they waived him which allowed the Packers to sign him to their practice squad. He was elevated to their active roster for the NFC Championship game, but did not play. After the game they put him back on the practice squad until his retirement.
    Like I wrote. He returned to the Packers to retire as a Packer. "traded back" is simple speak.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread