+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bulldogs Use Big Second Half to Down Rebels

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs Face Rebels in First Round of NIT

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That was some kind of exciting game. My eyes were on Lofton Jr. the whole night. We need Crawford to step up against WKU, though. Have to have more of an outside presence to ease things up in the middle. AND HOW ABOUT WILLIAMS! He is one TOUGH DUDE!!!!! What a great win and game!
    .....shouldn't Cobe Williams' finger be better next week? How long does it take for that finger to heal?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Lofton can move well with the ball in his hands. There was one play where he went baseline on the left side that was a thing of beauty. Big men are not supposed to be able to move like he does.
    You're right. I've said before that sometimes Lofton looks like he could teach ballet lessons. Quite impressive for a big man.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    .....shouldn't Cobe Williams' finger be better next week? How long does it take for that finger to heal?
    I am really not sure. I remember when Drew Brees broke a thumb and was out for a while. Cobe doesn't have to throw the ball down court, though. I would have thought it would have affected his shot, but he made two huge threes for us, when he was in the game. If the finger isn't healed, I still think he showed that he can get the job done on defense and be a leader to direct traffic. He was a game changer. We went from reverting back to street ball to looking coordinated again with him in there.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

They originally said 4 weeks

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am really not sure. I remember when Drew Brees broke a thumb and was out for a while. Cobe doesn't have to throw the ball down court, though. I would have thought it would have affected his shot, but he made two huge threes for us, when he was in the game. If the finger isn't healed, I still think he showed that he can get the job done on defense and be a leader to direct traffic. He was a game changer. We went from reverting back to street ball to looking coordinated again with him in there.
    Agreed! He is certainly needed in the game. Those 3s were clutch, but he brings an energy to the game that is lacking without him. Lofton was a beast last night as well. He is going to be fun to watch through the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Agreed! He is certainly needed in the game. Those 3s were clutch, but he brings an energy to the game that is lacking without him. Lofton was a beast last night as well. He is going to be fun to watch through the years.
    Truth! I was not happy about how slow and sluggish Tech was looking in the middle of that game last night......until Cobe Williams went in. That first 3-pointer he hit changed EVERYTHING!! It was as if every member of that team suddenly realized they had the firepower to win the game.

Being a "self starter" kind of person myself, I find it hard to understand. But it's true, Cobe Williams is the heart and soul of this team, and we pay much better with him than we do without him.

And Lofton Jr is so much better than he should be as a freshman, it's sometimes hard to believe. That was veteran SEC opposition he was having his way with last night under the basket.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Hopefully they can downsize what they are having to put on his hand by Thursday. He's going to play, but I still wouldn't expect him to start.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Game times and networks are posted on the ESPN website for the NIT quarterfinals Thursday.

5:00 PM CT--Mississippi State vs Richmond, UNT Coliseum, ESPN2
    6:00 PM CT--North Carolina State vs Colorado State, Comerica Center, ESPN
    8:00 PM CT--Boise State vs Memphis, UNT Coliseum, ESPN
    9:00 PM CT--Louisiana Tech vs Western Kentucky, Comerica Center, ESPN2

+ Reply to Thread