+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechSB, Tulsa Set for Weekend Series

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Conf American @LATechSB, Tulsa Set for Weekend Series

Louisiana Tech will have its last weekend non-conference tune-up in preparation for the start of Conference USA action as the Lady Techsters travel to Collins Family Softball Complex for a three-game series against Tulsa.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB Sweeps Tulsa in DH

The Lady Techsters (9-12) defeated Tulsa 3-2 and 10-2 at Collins Family Softball Complex Saturday afternoon as Bre Hernandez and Audrey Pickett picked up complete-game victories.

More...

Tulsa Blanks @LATechSB

Louisiana Tech dropped the series finale Sunday, falling 8-0 to Tulsa at Collins Family Softball Complex.

More...

+ Reply to Thread