+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechSB to Host Oklahoma, Mississippi State Saturday

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB to Host Oklahoma, Mississippi State Saturday

Louisiana Tech softball will host No. 1 Oklahoma and Mississippi State this Saturday at Dr. Billy Bundrick Field.

More...

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: @LATechSB to Host Oklahoma, Mississippi State Saturday

Tech has a very young team but they aren't afraid of anyone.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB Hosts OU, State on Saturday

Dr. Billy Bundrick Field will be the site of an historic day of college softball for north Louisiana on Saturday when Louisiana Tech hosts No. 1 Oklahoma and SEC foe Mississippi State.

More...

@LATechSB Falls to OU, State

Mississippi State defeated LA Tech 2-0 and Oklahoma defeated the Lady Techsters 10-0 while the Sooners defeated the Starkville-based Bulldogs 9-0.

More...

+ Reply to Thread