+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The stench of Trump’s Russia ties will only smell more foul in 2024. Plus folks will remember his insurrection.
    S

Sounds like a plan. You and other America hating globalists will continue to hate on bad orange man.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

If you worked really hard at it, you might be able to answer that question.

But I will throw you a bone.

It is the military, who also happen to be citizens. Some of them are already pretty dispirited about the invasion. So are some of the Russian billionaires.
    Well, you just keep waiting for that to happen. Tell me, are these dispirited military citizens launching missiles into Kiev and other Ukrainian cities right now? Do you remember what happened to commanders and soldiers that surrendered to Germans during WW2 to avoid being slaughtered?

Maybe one of these billionaires will take a knife, Rambo style, into Putin's chamber (I am certain it is unguarded) and cut his throat.

You watch too many movies and live in a fantasy land, but think you know everything. FYI, there was no Trump collusion (debunked over and over again) and there was dem Russia collusion (something I hope you really saw but tribally ignored) and the "big guy" was shaking down the Russians and Ukrainians for his 10% via his meth mouth son, not Trump. You are as bad as the Russians with your false flags!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Well, you just keep waiting for that to happen. Tell me, are these dispirited military citizens launching missiles into Kiev and other Ukrainian cities right now? Do you remember what happened to commanders and soldiers that surrendered to Germans during WW2 to avoid being slaughtered?

Maybe one of these billionaires will take a knife, Rambo style, into Putin's chamber (I am certain it is unguarded) and cut his throat.

You watch too many movies and live in a fantasy land, but think you know everything. FYI, there was no Trump collusion (debunked over and over again) and there was dem Russia collusion (something I hope you really saw but tribally ignored) and the "big guy" was shaking down the Russians and Ukrainians for his 10% via his meth mouth son, not Trump. You are as bad as the Russians with your false flags!
    The despirited ones have already deserted. We want that trend to continue and not reverse. This is really basic stuff. You should be able to get it. But you might have to stop watching right wing propaganda.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You guys always frame things in the binary, particularly in terms of all or nothing. Directionality also matters. Reality doesn’t operate at the extremes.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

You guys always frame things in the binary, particularly in terms of all or nothing. Directionality also matters. Reality doesn’t operate at the extremes.
    You mean like....if you don't support the moron that is illegitimately occupying the White House today, you are a stooge of Putin. You must vote for dims or you are a Putin apologist. Tucker = entire conservative movement. I must be against Tucker or I am a Putin plant. That kind of stupid s&^t?

You follow the party lines well. Maybe one day you'll think for yourself. Oh I forgot, you are a libertarian.

The despirited ones have already deserted. We want that trend to continue and not reverse. This is really basic stuff. You should be able to get it. But you might have to stop watching right wing propaganda.
    The only way I know what the right wing propagandists say is through your posts. Of course, I realize it's been reduced to talking points by the communist sympathizers here, so I discount it.

You mean like....if you don't support the moron that is illegitimately occupying the White House today, you are a stooge of Putin. You must vote for dims or you are a Putin apologist. Tucker = entire conservative movement. I must be against Tucker or I am a Putin plant. That kind of stupid s&^t?

You follow the party lines well. Maybe one day you'll think for yourself. Oh I forgot, you are a libertarian.
    I didn’t say any of that, though. Nice strawman.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Goosey immediately assumes you are talking about him. Narcissistic much? I assumed you were talking about every talking head and politician to the left of right-center.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Goosey immediately assumes you are talking about him. Narcissistic much? I assumed you were talking about every talking head and politician to the left of right-center.
    It's been the mantra of the left for about a week or so now. It's Putin's price hike, and to say differently is being a Putin lackey. If you say anything about the biolabs in Ukraine, you are a mouthpiece for Putin. If you say that we were complicit in giving Ukraine false hope of joining NATO, then you're a Putin shill.

Like it's impossible to think that the entire Biden administration is incompetent and Putin is a horrible POS at the same time. Or that our CIA/FBI has performed in a very underhanded way for quite a while (since they were given the power to spy on Americans whenever they wanted and became players in the political game) and are doing a decent job exposing Russian disinformation (it's a good part of what they were supposed to be doing, but all their other shenanigans have made them rather untrustworthy).

Oh, my last line did insinuate that Goosey was following this new narrative. Tucker bought and paid for???

How about his insinuation about Trump getting special treatment from Putin because he was not sanctioned. But why would they sanction someone that makes NOTHING from Russia? Like Goosey, I find it VERY TELLING to see which names were actually on that sanction list....maybe we can get some details about what they stand to lose!

It's been the mantra of the left for about a week or so now. It's Putin's price hike, and to say differently is being a Putin lackey. If you say anything about the biolabs in Ukraine, you are a mouthpiece for Putin. If you say that we were complicit in giving Ukraine false hope of joining NATO, then you're a Putin shill.

Like it's impossible to think that the entire Biden administration is incompetent and Putin is a horrible POS at the same time. Or that our CIA/FBI has performed in a very underhanded way for quite a while (since they were given the power to spy on Americans whenever they wanted and became players in the political game) and are doing a decent job exposing Russian disinformation (it's a good part of what they were supposed to be doing, but all their other shenanigans have made them rather untrustworthy).

Oh, my last line did insinuate that Goosey was following this new narrative. Tucker bought and paid for???

How about his insinuation about Trump getting special treatment from Putin because he was not sanctioned. But why would they sanction someone that makes NOTHING from Russia? Like Goosey, I find it VERY TELLING to see which names were actually on that sanction list....maybe we can get some details about what they stand to lose!
    If he were sanctioned, Russians couldn’t give him money anymore.

The biolabs thing is a complete crock, and to spin that conspiracy theory does nothing but strengthen Putin and drive ratings.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/14/russ...mp-donors.html

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The biolabs thing is a complete crock, and to spin that conspiracy theory does nothing but strengthen Putin and drive ratings.
    Like Russians have been giving the Bidens and Clintons. But, this is good, I have no problem with Russians giving Trump money, hell! how do I sign up for some of that? Trump will spend that money, and more of his own, making America Great Again! Pile it on, all you Russkis, that money will be better spent by Trump!

CBS had a guest, a research scientist, on and he confirmed the existence of the biolabs. Guess CBS is part of the Tucker conspiracy too.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Like Russians have been giving the Bidens and Clintons. But, this is good, I have no problem with Russians giving Trump money, hell! how do I sign up for some of that? Trump will spend that money, and more of his own, making America Great Again! Pile it on, all you Russkis, that money will be better spent by Trump!

CBS had a guest, a research scientist, on and he confirmed the existence of the biolabs. Guess CBS is part of the Tucker conspiracy too.
    The “bio labs” are irrelevant to the war. It is also true that Nazis live inside the Ukraine (just as they do in US and Russia), but they are also irrelevant. The existence of these things are sensationalized and are the basis of unfounded conspiracy theories that Putin is using to justify the invasion.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Doesn't surprise me that Goosey totally misses the point. He always does.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me that Goosey totally misses the point. He always does.
    Yep, I give up. Every issue has to be about 1 degree of separation from Donald Trump. Maybe he is still angry he didn't get a new Trumpy Bear for Christmas.

+ Reply to Thread