+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mulkey to LSU

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mulkey to LSU

Only thing I care about is all the "coming home" rhetoric. What bull.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Much like Southwestern fans and students think they are Louisiana, many across the country think lsu is the only school in our state.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Many Tech and nlu grads are sold on the UL and Louisiana thing. None of or local representatives or university presidents had/have a set

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I agree 100%. If she was really going home, she would be headed to Tickfaw, Hammond or Ruston, not Baton Rouge. Of course, LSU likes to make it sound like they are home for everyone in Louisiana. What a bunch of BS.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1 View Post
    I agree 100%. If she was really going home, she would be headed to Tickfaw, Hammond or Ruston, not Baton Rouge. Of course, LSU likes to make it sound like they are home for everyone in Louisiana. What a bunch of BS.
    Agreed! It is revolting! Of course for her, if someone wanted to pay me that kind of money, I would be "home" too.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Don't let other people's talk affect you. Why care what balogna Mulkey or the press says?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Don't let other people's talk affect you. Why care what balogna Mulkey or the press says?
    Fair point

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Agreed! It is revolting! Of course for her, if someone wanted to pay me that kind of money, I would be "home" too.
    Yep. Home is where the $2.5 million is.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Was pigtails contract up? Is there a buy out, if so what was it?

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    Was pigtails contract up? Is there a buy out, if so what was it?
    Not clear. It appears there was a $2m buyout. There's been rumor that BU waived it. OTOH, her contract includes a provision to pay a buy out.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Not clear. It appears there was a $2m buyout. There's been rumor that BU waived it. OTOH, her contract includes a provision to pay a buy out.
    Some of the fans were complaining about the AD, and the fact that they had no requirement for a buyout. There was supposedly one that wasn't enforceable. I don't know or care, but I am about to throw up with the billboards in Bossier City with LSU and Kim with the "Home" thrown in there. I hope they lose all the games!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Some of the fans were complaining about the AD, and the fact that they had no requirement for a buyout. There was supposedly one that wasn't enforceable. I don't know or care, but I am about to throw up with the billboards in Bossier City with LSU and Kim with the "Home" thrown in there. I hope they lose all the games!
    ughghhgh. I had no idea that there were billboards in N. Louisiana about this. That is truly sickening...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I find it curious that pigtails seems to have fallen out of favor with some of you. I thought I was the only one who saw her for what she truly is... Wouldn't surprise me to learn pigtails bought those billboards in Bossier just to take a jab at Tech. She is that kind of person.

If you stick around long enough you will see that Dawg80 is right, about 97% of the time.

Welcome HOME Ms. Benedict Arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I find it curious that pigtails seems to have fallen out of favor with some of you. I thought I was the only one who saw her for what she truly is... Wouldn't surprise me to learn pigtails bought those billboards in Bossier just to take a jab at Tech. She is that kind of person.

If you stick around long enough you will see that Dawg80 is right, about 97% of the time.

Please don’t confuse my disgust with believing you are correct. Kim is no different than any other TECH person. I just gag with any LSU stuff around here. I am happy she is doing well, but hope her LSU team loses -as I always do. Kim did not owe it to TECH to stay! Your obsession with Kim is crazy-I’m guessing Kim couldn’t care less about a billboard in Bossier City.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

That's always been your problem with this subject D80; you take your anger out on Kim Mulkey personally. In contrast, my view had nothing to do with Kim personally. Rather, it was about Dan Reneau MISHANDLING her exit from LA Tech, and NOT doing what was in the best interest of LA Tech. It would have been in LA Tech's best interest to hire Mulkey. But Reneau practically shoved her out the door. And frankly, if she was good enough for Baylor and good enough for LSU, she was damn sure good enough for LA Tech. But, Reneau dropped the ball and now EVERYONE ELSE has benefitted --or is still benefitting-- from his mistake. IMO, your anger should be directed at Dan Reneau, not Mulkey. Sadly, she's just taking everything we've given her.

+ Reply to Thread