+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mulkey to LSU

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Mulkey to LSU

Best wishes, Kim.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

I initially saw $2.8 million, but now it is reported her new salary is $2.5 million. Anyone know our budget for women's basketball?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Wow, I am guessing the former coach can't feel too happy about the difference in their salary and what they are paying Kim. I usually pull for all TECH people, but can't cheer her on at LSU. It will certainly be a new challenge for her there for sure. I am guessing she has at least a 5 year deal.

Varsity Bulldog kfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    can't cheer her on at LSU
    Yep

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Wow, I am guessing the former coach can't feel too happy about the difference in their salary and what they are paying Kim. I usually pull for all TECH people, but can't cheer her on at LSU. It will certainly be a new challenge for her there for sure. I am guessing she has at least a 5 year deal.
    Yeah you are making $700k and your replacement gets a reported $2.5 million?!?!? It will be interesting when the actual contract is released.

I am not a Baylor supporter or fan, but I did root for her while she was there. But I am with you about cheering for her at LSU, won't happen.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

That last quip the comment of the year 😄

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'm sure wanting to boost her Louisiana retirement payments had nothing to do with this move....er, right? If she stays at that salary range for at least 4 years, which will give her 23 years+ then her retirement will be based on her new $2.5 million salary. She should be able to draw 75-80% of that salary as retirement.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

but can't cheer her on at LSU.
    Exactly! No way no how.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Did the bitch wear powder blue to the press conference?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'm sure wanting to boost her Louisiana retirement payments had nothing to do with this move....er, right? If she stays at that salary range for at least 4 years, which will give her 23 years+ then her retirement will be based on her new $2.5 million salary. She should be able to draw 75-80% of that salary as retirement.
    LOL! And people wonder why Louisiana politics is so screwed up and the state has no money.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LOL! And people wonder why Louisiana politics is so screwed up and the state has no money.
    It's the Louisiana state employee retirement system, either LAZER or TRSL, and actually, it's been modified...some. Folks who were state employees, including public school teachers/college professors/coaches and retired before 1998 (I think that was the year) with a minimum of 20 years service, made off like bandits! I know several in that category. It's still a very good deal...and yes, both my wife and I are benefiting from it. Louisiana doesn't pay high salaries to state employees, including teachers/college staff, like other states do...BUT! make up for it with a very generous retirement system. Many people will get in their 20 years in Louisiana...still be in the early 40's...and leave for higher pay elsewhere. Then when they turn 60, bam! they can draw retirement from Louisiana, even if they have moved to well...Texas, for instance.

Oh! the state legislature is considering raising the retirement age to 67... teachers are pizzed!

Bill to raise teacher retirement age sparks debate | Natchitoches Parish Journal

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't think that is the case. I believe her State salary is capped somewhere around $250,000 - $300,000. Any amount above that will come from the TAF. Unless LSU is structured different (which we know they are in many instances), it works the same way for all State schools.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1 View Post
    I don't think that is the case. I believe her State salary is capped somewhere around $250,000 - $300,000. Any amount above that will come from the TAF. Unless LSU is structured different (which we know they are in many instances), it works the same way for all State schools.
    Yes, good point. You're probably right, most of her salary comes from the foundation. Whew! makes me feel better.

Still, being able to retire at 80%+ of a $300K salary is not chump change.

+ Reply to Thread