+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @LATechWBB Adds Italian Guard

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechWBB Adds Italian Guard

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    In the info provided by Tech said that she played "profession". How can she be eligible to play NCCA ball?
    LMAO. Tech is so good at the little things.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

You can play pro at a younger age in Europe. She is eligible for NCAA college ball in the states. We need to find an edge again and this will help, hopefully.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

have yall looked at the 6ft 3 kids we have coming in I just watched video on both of them and one seems like a Banger (Triplett) she seems physical as hell, I was like slow down skippy, I saw one clip her against guys and she went at them hard so that is a pleasant surprise. They also have the kid Wurm coming in and she has the ability to really stretch the defense and she doesn't seem like a frail 6'3. Those two added with Roberson and Harris could make a physical game in the paint.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I agree. The 6'1 Ockwell from Australia played Australian Rules Football and has a reputation of playing a physical brand of basketball. According to assistant coach at another school, she has a reputation of being an "annoying rebounder"

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    have yall looked at the 6ft 3 kids we have coming in I just watched video on both of them and one seems like a Banger (Triplett) she seems physical as hell, I was like slow down skippy, I saw one clip her against guys and she went at them hard so that is a pleasant surprise. They also have the kid Wurm coming in and she has the ability to really stretch the defense and she doesn't seem like a frail 6'3. Those two added with Roberson and Harris could make a physical game in the paint.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I watched some of the videos and have read about them. This may be the best recruiting Brooke has done. I hope it pays off. I am ready to, at least, start dominating CUSA.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We need some BIGS to step up and give us a presence in the paint....kind of like what Junior does for the MBB. Looks like we may actually have some hope for that coming in. Our guard play has been weak and was absolutely horrid this year. Any change would be an improvement.

If we do have a solid recruiting class, as it appears on paper, then this is it for Brooke. No more excuses, time to deliver some results.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I agree. I think she knows she is dealing with an AD that did not hire her. The sports around her are having some success and she needs to focus. Normally, she congratulates every sport on their achievements and retweets stuff. She has not being doing that so far this spring. Brooke realized that our guard play needed an upgrade and had to find players like Green and Bates. She also noted in an interview after the season that the Techsters needed to find a rebounder. Not sure if they are still looking; however, i wouldn't be surprised to see them add another. A reminder that the Techsters have a 2022 verbal commitment from a 6'5 player as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We need some BIGS to step up and give us a presence in the paint....kind of like what Junior does for the MBB. Looks like we may actually have some hope for that coming in. Our guard play has been weak and was absolutely horrid this year. Any change would be an improvement.

If we do have a solid recruiting class, as it appears on paper, then this is it for Brooke. No more excuses, time to deliver some results.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I agree. I think she knows she is dealing with an AD that did not hire her. The sports around her are having some success and she needs to focus. Normally, she congratulates every sport on their achievements and retweets stuff. She has not being doing that so far this spring. Brooke realized that our guard play needed an upgrade and had to find players like Green and Bates. She also noted in an interview after the season that the Techsters needed to find a rebounder. Not sure if they are still looking; however, i wouldn't be surprised to see them add another. A reminder that the Techsters have a 2022 verbal commitment from a 6'5 player as well.
    Totally agree....

+ Reply to Thread