+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL Draft

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Picks by conference:

SEC 65 (New record)
    Big Ten 44
    ACC 42
    Pac 12 28
    Big 12 22
    AAC 19
    Indy 15
    FCS 5 (4 from the Missouri Valley Conference, 2 each from North Dakota State and Northern Iowa)
    CUSA 5
    Div. 2&3 4 (Wis.-Whitewater, Charleston (WV), Concordia - St Paul, Central Missouri)
    MAC 4
    MWC 3
    Sun Belt 3

Only 15 picks from CUSA, MAC, MWC and Sun Belt.
    Thanks for posting this, you saved me the trouble of looking it up. Just rolling through the picks I thought the B10 was closer to the SEC than that.

SEC continues to dominate as they have for most of the last 10 years or so, if not longer. Big 12 is a joke, and unfortunately, so is CUSA. I was surprised the Sunbelt had only 3.

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Thanks for posting this, you saved me the trouble of looking it up. Just rolling through the picks I thought the B10 was closer to the SEC than that.

SEC continues to dominate as they have for most of the last 10 years or so, if not longer. Big 12 is a joke, and unfortunately, so is CUSA. I was surprised the Sunbelt had only 3.
    Actually, the Sun Belt had 4 players drafted. 1 from App State, 1 from Coastal Carolina, 1 from Louisiana & 1 from South Alabama.
    Last edited by CajunDave1; 05-02-2021 at 10:43 PM.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1 View Post
    Actually, the Sun Belt had 4 players drafted. 1 from App State, 1 from Coastal Carolina, 1 from LaLaff & 1 from South Alabama.
    I got these totals from an article on CBS Sports, not sure who has one less pick since the belch has one more pick.

FYI the SEC has had the most picks for the last 15 drafts.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    This will be devastating to the Tech fans who think number of nfl players is the best proof of how good our HC and staff are at picking and developing talent.
    PD the proof of how great of a coach Skip comes when you close your eyes and reminisce of all of our championship seasons since he has been our head coach.

It actually took me about thirty minutes to type that sentence because I did just that, closed my eyes and reminisced.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    PD the proof of how great of a coach Skip comes when you close your eyes and reminisce of all of our championship seasons since he has been our head coach.

It actually took me about thirty minutes to type that sentence because I did just that, closed my eyes and reminisced.
    So basically you closed your eyes, cleared your mind and fell asleep for half an hour!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Using this in some of the bios. Several mentions of how many nfl players they (our coaches) have worked with.

__________ has been a part of seven straight bowl appearances for Louisiana Tech (2014-20), including six straight bowl victories from 2014-19 which was tied for the fifth longest streak in FBS history.

+ Reply to Thread