+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: No. 14 LA Tech Hosts UTSA for Senior Weekend

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Re: No. 14 LA Tech Hosts UTSA for Senior Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I broke my femur over 6 weeks ago. Have been stretching and strengthening for over 5 weeks. After icing for most of the afternoon, I stretched my back and my leg. I can finally stand up straight and walk a few steps without crutches. Stretching has its place on very very rare occasions.
    Awesome, glad you are doing well. I know that’s a rough and painful recovery process.

And of course you are the EXTREMELY VERY rare exception to the rule: NEVER STRETCH!

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Finally got to visit the new park today. Very nice. Roomy seating, and affordable nearby concessions.

No complaints other than you can't understand the audio when they play videos/ads on the scoreboard. Do they not test run those things? And some replays would be nice.

The weather was fantastic all day. I got home and it started raining 10 minutes later.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    Finally got to visit the new park today. Very nice. Roomy seating, and affordable nearby concessions.

No complaints other than you can't understand the audio when they play videos/ads on the scoreboard. Do they not test run those things? And some replays would be nice.

The weather was fantastic all day. I got home and it started raining 10 minutes later.
    Timing. Life is all about timing.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rlirette View Post
    Stretching

Lesson learned: NEVER STRETCH
    LMAO!

All of us “experienced” athletes know that.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball No. 14 Bulldogs Clinch C-USA Western Division Title in Run-Rule Victory

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La. – Oh, you've gotta love it.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Re: No. 14 Bulldogs Clinch C-USA Western Division Title in Run-Rule Victory

I’ll leave this here:

https://twitter.com/LATechBSB/status...257293312?s=20

HBTD! This one belongs to the dogs!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: No. 14 Bulldogs Clinch C-USA Western Division Title in Run-Rule Victory

T.Y. Announcing to the team that USM had lost. Turning point in the game

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    How does that work? These were games scheduled individually by the two teams outside of the conference schedule?
    The original schedule had us playing non-conference games against Rice, but Rice picked up a game at Texas (and probably realized they weren’t making the tournament. FIU would have played at USM next weekend had they made the tournament.

+ Reply to Thread