Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
I emailed Mr. McIntyre to suggest he reach out to Homefield and to share my 2 cents on the logo situation (I didn't call the ugly one an abomination in the sight of God and man because I didn't want to understate my feelings, but I imagine he got the point). I did give some examples of places where the ugly one doesn't work even if you don't think it's ugly.

Like how it's too long for the CUSA banner, or stupidly small on the ESPN standings page.

No expectations for change. I mean, we just plastered that atrocity across our basketball court (despite Q's superior design with the classic logo). So, we're stuck with it. My best hope is that we just dial it back a little, at least where it doesn't fit in a square graphic.

Are there any Homefield Tech gear? I emailed them and told basically to stay in my lane while they introduce all the P5s first.

Tech released a report last week about how great the Tech digital brand is recognized, used, replicated through some kind of new measurement method.

I'd love to still see a economic study done in the College of Business telling the dollar value . . . discretionary spending power . . . of the Tech graduate, as compared to other Louisiana institutions.