+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Tech Announces Ruston NCAA Regional Ticket Prices and Timeline

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Louisiana Tech Announces Ruston NCAA Regional Ticket Prices and Timeline

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La. – Louisiana Tech Athletics announced ticket prices and a purchasing timeline for the Ruston NCAA Regional on Monday evening. The Bulldogs will play Rider University in their first regional game at 6 p.m. on Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Tech Announces Ruston NCAA Regional Ticket Prices and Timeline

A very subtle way of taking advantage of a great situation to encourage, but not demand membership into LTAC. Good work!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    A very subtle way of taking advantage of a great situation to encourage, but not demand membership into LTAC. Good work!
    New LTAC members from Alabama and NC? We had a jump in Arkansas and Mississippi already this year!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Yeah that’s tough to prevent. Hopefully they have something in place to prevent that.

My wife just donated $50 so we are hoping to get some chairbacks on Thursday. If that doesn’t happen, we’re getting berm seating today at 9 AM just in case.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    New LTAC members from Alabama and NC? We had a jump in Arkansas and Mississippi already this year!
    I'm not seeing that possibility.

-Season ticket holders
    -LTAC members (not new LTAC members)

These two take priority.

New donations to LTAC can improve chances of getting more than two seats if they have more than two season ticket seats. I know several in this category who are not LTAC members.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

I'm not seeing that possibility.

-Season ticket holders
    -LTAC members (not new LTAC members)

These two take priority.

New donations to LTAC can improve chances of getting more than two seats if they have more than two season ticket seats. I know several in this category who are not LTAC members.
    I’m not seeing where it says new donations to LTAC won’t be accepted. It just says LTAC donations.

“ Beginning at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 3, LTAC donors who are not season-ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase remaining chairback seats upon availability. For questions and requests prior to Thursday, please contact Jarred Latta, director of development, at 318-497-7986 or jlatta@latechalumni.org.”

That's not what I meant. Still not seeing the possibility for NC St or Bama fans to go online, donate to LTAC and get in line ahead of current LTAC members. I will say Arkansas and Ole Miss season ticket holders can purchase and put their tix up for sale. At this point we can't do anything about that.

Beginning at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, June 1,
    current season-ticket holders will be given first priority to purchase chairback seats.

• Season-ticket holders who donate to LTAC may claim their total number of season tickets.
    • Season-ticket holders who are not LTAC donors may claim two of their season tickets.
      • Season-ticket holders who are not LTAC donors may donate $100 to LTAC for every two additional seats to reach their allotted number of season tickets.

That's not what I meant. Still not seeing the possibility for NC St or Bama fans to go online, donate to LTAC and get in line ahead of current LTAC members. I will say Arkansas and Ole Miss season ticket holders can purchase and put their tix up for sale. At this point we can't do anything about that.

Beginning at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, June 1,
    current season-ticket holders will be given first priority to purchase chairback seats.

• Season-ticket holders who donate to LTAC may claim their total number of season tickets.
    • Season-ticket holders who are not LTAC donors may claim two of their season tickets.
      • Season-ticket holders who are not LTAC donors may donate $100 to LTAC for every two additional seats to reach their allotted number of season tickets.

Oh I see. Well I’ll be there regardless. Hoping for chairbacks but the berm will have to do if I can’t get them. Can’t miss this.

Quote Originally Posted by rlirette View Post
    Oh I see. Well I’ll be there regardless. Hoping for chairbacks but the berm will have to do if I can’t get them. Can’t miss this.
    It will be interesting to see how creative we will be in the LF area. So much money is being left on the table there.

App is not working for me on my phone. Getting an error message. "404"

Yeah my wife is having the same issue.

I just tried calling and was forced to leave a message.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

It will be interesting to see how creative we will be in the LF area. So much money is being left on the table there.
    hey, i can see the field from way up by the frat house in LF not sure how they'd capture the monies out there unless you had like 10 security folks making folks go through a "gate". just set up a concessions out there and make your money off of that. guess you gotta decide if the money or the crowd is more important for Tech baseball to have from this weekend concerning LF.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Message is that the site is overloaded. Working on a fix, season ticket holders will have till Thursday 8 a.m. now.
    I called and got through to Macy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    Message is that the site is overloaded. Working on a fix, season ticket holders will have till Thursday 8 a.m. now.
    I called and got through to Macy.
    When I first logged on it acted like it was going to work, then blew up in the middle of my selections.

I sent an email and left a message. I suppose I'll keep trying the app throughout the day(s).

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

grab that temporary fencing they used for the construction and fence in the road in front of the left dormitory. Then add some temporary bleachers just like the PGA uses every week in their events. Oh and leave room for concessions and a porta John
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread