+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Regionals?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Super Regionals?

There is one SR that will be held at neutral site and one the could be.

FW & Columbia regional will be hosted at neutral site: (3)DBU/(2) Oregon St vs. (1) ODU/ (3)Virginia

(2) NC State vs. (2) Nebraska (if they beat Arkansas)

My question is this - Where will they be held? The obvious choice for ODU vs. DBU/Oregon State is Charlotte or S Carolina. Oregon State could host Virginia @ Oregon since the Ducks would have to go to TN.
    NC State could "host" Nebraska @ E Carolina (or S Carolina or CLT) since the Pirates will be at Vandy. Nebraska could "host" @ Arkansas. That seems the closest available.

Here are the original 20: Arizona, Florida, Mississippi State, South Carolina, TCU, Arkansas, Gonzaga, Notre Dame, Southern Mississippi, Texas Tech, Charlotte, Louisiana Tech, Oregon, Stanford, Texas, East Carolina, Ole Miss, Pittsburgh, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Super Regionals?

I think, if it comes to it, that Nebraska and NC State should hook up at the Love Shack!

I will be very surprised if it comes to that...

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Only the 16 regional host sites can host a Super Regional this year. The four sites eliminated are not supposed to be used since they did not run the protocols this past week.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Only the 16 regional host sites can host a Super Regional this year. The four sites eliminated are not supposed to be used since they did not run the protocols this past week.
    I did not know that. So South Carolina, ECU or TCU?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I did not know that. So South Carolina, ECU or TCU?
    NCAA announced this morning that the ODU-Virginia winner won't be moving as they will play Dallas Baptist in Columbia.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

If ODU wins today and Supers, if I were their coach I might just schedule 80% of next yrs games on the road. They have been on the road since a week before the CUSA tourney and playing well.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    If ODU wins today and Supers, if I were their coach I might just schedule 80% of next yrs games on the road. They have been on the road since a week before the CUSA tourney and playing well.
    For sure once classes end. Would be too much missed class time before that.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Down goes ODU in 10 innings

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Down goes ODU in 10 innings
    Two wild and wilder pitches in the 8th did ODU in. That game should never have gotten to extra innings.

ODU beaten two straight by their daddy.

Two wild and wilder pitches in the 8th did ODU in. That game should never have gotten to extra innings.

Which makes UVA our grandpa then.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

I guess that means UVA is our Grand-daddy since ODU proved to be our daddy late this season.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Ugh, I was too slow. You beat me to it.

Our daddy won last night. ODU must be our step-daddy.

ODU was a couple of screw-ups away from getting to play Dallas Baptist. I recall DBU putting a hurt on us a few years back...maybe taking 2 of 3 from us. I hope they whip UVA and advance to Omaha. Even if they don't they have gotten further than we ever have. Wonder what size athletic budget they have.

I do remember playing them in soccer, match ended 2-2, was a friendly, and watching navy jets making practice landings. Thought it strange for the navy to be so far away from the ocean.

ODU was a couple of screw-ups away from getting to play Dallas Baptist. I recall DBU putting a hurt on us a few years back...maybe taking 2 of 3 from us. I hope they whip UVA and advance to Omaha. Even if they don't they have gotten further than we ever have. Wonder what size athletic budget they have.

I do remember playing them in soccer, match ended 2-2, was a friendly, and watching navy jets making practice landings. Thought it strange for the navy to be so far away from the ocean.
    Second super regional for DBU, both wins in Fort Worth regionals. And we have just two regionals in the super regional era.

+ Reply to Thread