+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Deep State involvement in January 6 exposed

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Deep State involvement in January 6 exposed

Just saw a video on YouTube, about 3 mins long, from actual bodycam footage from capitol police clearing the Senate Chamber on Jan 6th. It was so peaceful that it resembled people leaving church on Sunday. The police are saying "God bless you guys" and "Please leave by the main entrance" and "Thanks fellas" and the violent insurgents engaged in casual conversation with the police, all getting along royally. Not much of a "violent takeover of the government" as alleged by the leftist morons.

I tried to immediately go back to the video to copy and paste the link, but it disappeared. I am sure it will pop up again, and next time I will copy/paste first.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Deep State involvement in January 6 exposed

Ray Epps arrested? I'm seeing blurbs about it on YouTube and blogs but nothing in any media outlets. Epps has sued Tucker Carlson and FOX for defamation because they alleged he was a Fed plant, working for the evil-FBI, to orchestrate the capitol building "attack." Okay...so Epps claims that is not true, that he is, in fact, a bonafide MAGA dude and he encouraged insurrection and all of that on both January 5 and 6, 2021. There are tons of video of him doing so. So, if that is true, and Epps says it is, why hasn't he been arrested and charged like others have?

Did see on a libtard blog that Epps' arrest settles the whole conspiracy theory about The Swamp setting up the January 6 mess. Which, they did, even if it wasn't actually the FBI doing so. There are other lefty organizations that engage in contrived riots, some funded by George Soros.

Here's my take. Ray Epps was (is) indeed part of the true conspiracy to orchestrate a "riot" on Jan. 6 designed to discredit Trump and his supporters. A deal has been struck between Epps and The Swamp for him now to be arrested and charged but, just watch, he'll get some very minor penalty for his role, maybe 6 months in a minimum security prison i.e. a country club, and in exchange this will give validity to his lawsuit, which he just filed recently...what a coincidence!!!...after about 6 months of playing tennis he'll settle out of court with Tucker and FOX for $millions and Trump and the whole Jan 6 "conspiracy theory" will be dealt a blow.

+ Reply to Thread