+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep State involvement in January 6 exposed

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Deep State involvement in January 6 exposed

Two-year anniversary of the great hoax and the murder of Ashley Babbitt.

Today, Ashley's mother was arrested for daring to hold a memorial near the Capitol Building.

The lies continue.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

www.Babylonbee.com had a great spoof about the 1/6 anniversary. Go check it out.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Two-year anniversary of the great hoax and the murder of Ashley Babbitt.

Today, Ashley's mother was arrested for daring to hold a memorial near the Capitol Building.

The lies continue.
    Doing the same thing she has been doing basically every day in D.C. since last August. No coincidence that it happened when it did.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

So, did Nancy refuse the National Guard? Was their service never offered? What role could/did Trump play in all that?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    So, did Nancy refuse the National Guard? Was their service never offered? What role could/did Trump play in all that?
    Really?

As many times as that has been posted here and discussed... and not just here, but it's been discussed a bunch on real networks (FOX). And not just a refusal by Pelosi on the Guard, but Pelosi also denied a request by Capitol Police to bring on additional personnel on the 6th. And you dare to ask "what role did Trump play." It was a SETUP! Good Lord man, join the rest of us in the real world.

Reason I ask is because people I have talked to have stated that Trump had no authority to call in national guard. I don’t read every post in here. I’m lucky to catch 1/3 of what is said and I don’t have time to watch news. I heard from conservative talk that the assistance was offered and rejected by Pelosi. I’m just asking for a recap because I couldn’t remember.

Reason I ask is because people I have talked to have stated that Trump had no authority to call in national guard. I don’t read every post in here. I’m lucky to catch 1/3 of what is said and I don’t have time to watch news. I heard from conservative talk that the assistance was offered and rejected by Pelosi. I’m just asking for a recap because I couldn’t remember.
    Trump did not have sole authority to call in the National Guard. But the Guard had been requested and recommended by Trump, and both Pelosi and DC Mayor Bowser denied the request. Pelosi denied it because it would have prevented the entire J6 setup she was involved in orchestrating, and Bowser denied it because of "optics".

DC is not a state where a governor has the authority to mobilize the guard. Does DC have its own guard? Or would the guard from Virginia or Maryland be summoned? Later the guard, from somewhere, was deployed to "protect" the capitol, so clearly some guard unit(s) can be authorized to deploy in DC.

Here's the bottom line. President Trump DID call for the national guard to be mobilized and deployed around the capitol for January 6, 2021. This is irrefutable fact and has been confirmed from numerous sources, including those who do not like Trump, personally or politically. Given that the office of mayor is the highest office in DC, the mayor of DC would have to officially request/authorize the guard to be deployed. Other sources have said the Speaker of the House also has the authority to request deployment of the guard. Now...if the POTUS lacks said authority, okay fine. Trump clearly did ask for the guard to be deployed, and if that is officially only a request so be it. Because if Trump was planning an "insurrection" why the hell would he want the national guard there!?

Who did NOT want the national guard deployed? Oh! it was the DC mayor and Nancy smancy Pelosi. That's all anyone needs to know.

And, as an added measure, Pelosi also denied requests by the Capitol Police to call out more officers for the 6th.

Bingo! Game, set, and match!

Bowser may not have the power to call up National Guard, but the Guard is typically not deployed in DC without a request from the DC mayor.

CONFIRMED: DC Mayor Bowser and Nancy Pelosi Turned Down THOUSANDS Of National Guard Troops At The Capitol On January 6th | Launch Liberty

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

No, Pelosi did not refuse the National Guard. She also did not later refuse it as things escalated or after the Capitol was breached.

In response from a request from the DC mayor and DHS on Dec. 31, 2020, the DOD approved the DC National Guard for support roles (traffic control points, metro support, WMD Civil Support Team, and a QRF) to the DC Police (not the Capitol Police). There were 340 DC National Guard personnel fulfilling those roles. They were prohibited being issued any weapons or protective equipment; interacting with protestors; employing riot control agents; sharing equipment with law enforcement; using intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance assets or conduct such activities; using helicopter or other air assets; conduct searches, seizures, arrests, or other direct law enforcement activities; and seeking support from non-DC National Guard units.

Trump could have mobilized the DC National Guard at any moment. Refused. Eventually, the Secretary of Defense, acting on his delegated authority, mobilized the DC National Guard after request for assistance from the mayor. And later, elements from National Guards of Maryland, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania were mobilized.

+ Reply to Thread