+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Tech Lands QB Transfer

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Re: LA Tech Lands QB Transfer

It has been 48 hours. I am assuming its Austin Kendall

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    If it is him, PLEASE let him bring one of those Big 12 offenses with him.

I'd like to watch a Tech game without falling asleep again.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

This was my assumption as well. He's really the only one that fit HD's profile in the transfer portal.

Also how bout a LT with a weed problem from down south as well?

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    This was my assumption as well. He's really the only one that fit HD's profile in the transfer portal.

Also how bout a LT with a weed problem from down south as well?
    I hope you were joking.

After the rockstar pot head, please no.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I hope you were joking.

Please yes. A NFL lineman. We have zero chance landing him though. He will be in the SEC.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Please yes. A NFL lineman. We have zero chance landing him though. He will be in the SEC.
    If not there, maybe Baylor.

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

It’s time to put up or shut up! Skip better make some drastic changes this year! Now wth is this new QB?

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Nope. Not a TX A&M guy. And I won't keep answering every little question, because I promised I would hold off for another 24-48 hours before revealing his name here on BB&B. Quite frankly, since he's expected to report to Tech's camp on July 6th (next week?), I'm surprised the Athletic Department hasn't released a public statement yet.
    Are you under a gag order? It seems like something should have been announced by now if the guy is expected to report Tuesday, July 6th!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Are you under a gag order? It seems like something should have been announced by now if the guy is expected to report Tuesday, July 6th!
    Not a gag order, but it's more of a courtesy to my personal friends who gave me the info last week. Our new QB was already gainfully employed --yes, he got a real job working full time with a pharmaceutical company-- and was going thru the process of severing ties with them in Dallas this week, and then moving to Ruston. The kid had a lot on his plate this week. The good news is, July 6th (his reporting date) is only 3 days away.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

https://youtu.be/EjHauEmAzvw

Good video about Austin Kendall

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I don't think anything is going to be said until he's in class and on the roster.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I hope you were joking.

I would take him.

LSU has the toughest testing standard in the SEC. If he were anyplace else he would still be on a roster.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Not a gag order, but it's more of a courtesy to my personal friends who gave me the info last week. Our new QB was already gainfully employed --yes, he got a real job working full time with a pharmaceutical company-- and was going thru the process of severing ties with them in Dallas this week, and then moving to Ruston. The kid had a lot on his plate this week. The good news is, July 6th (his reporting date) is only 3 days away.
    Excellent, and I respect you for that. I guess my fear was something had fallen apart. Good to know everything is still progressing. No worries. I can wait.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Does he know how to row the boat?

Guys it’s Austin Kendall. A quick LinkedIn search shows that he is employed with Quest Diagnostics in Dallas, Tx.

Austin, welcome to the Bulldog family!

+ Reply to Thread