+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keyon Henry-Brooks commits to the Dawgs

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Keyon Henry-Brooks commits to the Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yeah, about that......I hope Skip Holtz realizes that SMU Coach (and former LA Tech Coach) Sonny Dykes would love nothing more than passing the football for 600 yds on LA Tech, in Ruston. Sonny WILL run up the score on Tech if given the chance. Tech kinda ran it up on SMU 51-10, in Sonny's first game as SMU's head coach back in the 2017 Frisco Bowl. Skip better not bring a knife to a gun fight.
    Knife? When did skippy get a knife?

I expect something more like water balloons at a gunfight.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

I don’t think Dykes believes we ran up the score on SMU in that Frisco Bowl. SMU practically scored half our points for us with pick-6’s, and turnovers in their half of the field. True that he does want to put up big numbers no matter who they will be playing.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    This. I am not interested in starting the season with a 14-56 loss to a poor MSU team, and while that'd be fine with holtz i suspect Kendall has a higher bar
    My family and some friends are planning a trip to Starkville and I'm trying to decide whether our new players are worth the drive to see.

Or really, whether Holtz has changed enough to risk a weekend surrounded by a ton of MSU fans.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I think our new players will be good.

How is MSU’s defense looking? I know it wasn’t anything good last year.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Excited about Henry-Brooks

+ Reply to Thread