+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You are the real MVP Junior

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

You are the real MVP Junior

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/athletics/news/kenneth-lofton-jr-usa-mvp/1ru13yozf9nl11p2b5zlu7lo8w?__twitter_impression=tr ue

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Re: You are the real MVP Junior

Great article. Awesome kudos for Kenneth Lofton. Keep up the great work!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Nice article. I have to say, if it was just on the last 2 games, Lofton was MVP hands down, especially the second half of the championship game. Lofton has gotten some great experience, and even with 2 on him, when they knew he was getting the ball, they didn't stop him. It made me excited for the upcoming season.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Better get that bag man lined up. And he’ll need a fairly large bag.

See Kevin Obanor, Oral Roberts.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Playing in CUSA might feel like a breeze to Junior Lofton when the 2020-21 season finally starts. I can't imagine CUSA throwing any challenges at Junior that would be greater than what he faced this week. In his last two U-19 World Cup Tournament games, Junior had to post up and play against Canada's 7'4 Zach Edey (Purdue) and France's 7'2 Victor Wembanyama, who was probably the best player in the tournament, and will probably be a Top 3 NBA draft pick very soon. Needless to say, the 6'7 Lofton's hands were full, but he turned in the performance of his life in back to back games, and certainly held his own against each player despite their size advantage. That's as tough as anything he's gonna ever see in CUSA.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Playing in CUSA might feel like a breeze to Junior Lofton when the 2020-21 season finally starts. I can't imagine CUSA throwing any challenges at Junior that would be greater than what he faced this week. In his last two U-19 World Cup Tournament games, Junior had to post up and play against Canada's 7'4 Zach Edey (Purdue) and France's 7'2 Victor Wembanyama, who was probably the best player in the tournament, and will probably be a Top 3 NBA draft pick very soon. Needless to say, the 6'7 Lofton's hands were full, but he turned in the performance of his life in back to back games, and certainly held his own against each player despite their size advantage. That's as tough as anything he's gonna ever see in CUSA.
    Exactly! I think it will be the same for almost all of our OOC games, as well. We definitely have a star and I hope we have him for a few more years and can build around him.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

CUSA will deploy the refs against him

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

I watched the highlights of the championship on YouTube. Everybody knew who the MVP of that game was!

If you read through the comments, there are all kinds of praise for Lofton. Besides having multiple people saying he should have been the MVP, there were also words being thrown around like elite, beast, amazing, unstoppable, heart, and dominant.

All words, of course, that we've already been using.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post
    I watched the highlights of the championship on YouTube. Everybody knew who the MVP of that game was!

If you read through the comments, there are all kinds of praise for Lofton. Besides having multiple people saying he should have been the MVP, there were also words being thrown around like elite, beast, amazing, unstoppable, heart, and dominant.

And THICC

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post

Yeah, Lofton was the one the players all gathered around after the game. He was the Alpha Dog wearing the U.S. Flag draped around his shoulders in the post game team photo's. Lofton's teammates wanted to celebrate and be around him. I can only surmise that the FIBA organization somehow believes it's better for business if a Gonzaga player wins the MVP award instead of a LA Tech player. When it comes to mens basketball, Gonzaga is a very fashionable name.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Yeah, Lofton was the one the players all gathered around after the game. He was the Alpha Dog wearing the U.S. Flag draped around his shoulders in the post game team photo's. Lofton's teammates wanted to celebrate and be around him. I can only surmise that the FIBA organization somehow believes it's better for business if a Gonzaga player wins the MVP award instead of a LA Tech player. When it comes to mens basketball, Gonzaga is a very fashionable name.
    Bingo...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy dblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her game

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Just hate that the article mentioned all of the other schools, except for Tech. But I'll take it. We know how special he is. I truly hope he stays for the next three years. He and Kobe can win a championship or two with a good cast of characters around them. Great experience for him. I know the rules are a little different, but playing against a few good 7' players is always good.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Just hate that the article mentioned all of the other schools, except for Tech. But I'll take it. We know how special he is. I truly hope he stays for the next three years. He and Kobe can win a championship or two with a good cast of characters around them. Great experience for him. I know the rules are a little different, but playing against a few good 7' players is always good.
    psst! It's "Cobe" not "Kobe"...

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    A core three of Cobe, Crawford, and Junior together for several years…..Wow. Should be some good times ahead.

+ Reply to Thread