+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I'll believe a Nobel Prize winning virologist over you any day; or almost anybody else, actually!!!
    I see you didn’t bother to read the scientific paper I posted by someone that has actually studied the issue.

It is pretty logical too. By reducing transmission of the virus, you reduce replication of the virus and thus the likelihood of creating new variants. The delta variant didn’t arise from a vaccination, you know? It came from a country with a massive unvaxxed population.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

This is an embarrassing thread to read for me as a Tech fanatic. You have someone in the field daily speaking on what he sees every day and instead of saying you appreciate their hard work keeping people alive you try and prove him wrong. That is incredibly disappointing.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I see you didn’t bother to read the scientific paper I posted by someone that has actually studied the issue.

It is pretty logical too. By reducing transmission of the virus, you reduce replication of the virus and thus the likelihood of creating new variants. The delta variant didn’t arise from a vaccination, you know? It came from a country with a massive unvaxxed population.
    I actually read thru it and immediately determined it was totally irrelevant. The paper was published in December of 2018 and dealt only with traditional vaccines; it had nothing to do with a mrna gene therapy. I've had no problem with traditional vaccines; I've taken quite a few of them in fact. The only way the covid jab could even be called a "vaccine" was for the CDC (?, or whatever federal agency) to change the definition of "vaccine". The real experts in this field have been cancelled and banned from all media such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., etc., etc. ................ That's why I spend hours and hours every day on Telegram, BitChute and Rumble.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    This is an embarrassing thread to read for me as a Tech fanatic. You have someone in the field daily speaking on what he sees every day and instead of saying you appreciate their hard work keeping people alive you try and prove him wrong. That is incredibly disappointing.
    Totally agree... I need to just stop reading this thread. I was hoping rational thinking would prevail, so I took a peek to see and am horribly disappointed. I want to thank all on here that serve in the medical community. I can't even comprehend how frustrating it is right now. I have lost 5 friends to COVID-19 (pre-vaccine) and have lost none since, because they are vaccinated. I got my first vaccine shot on the day I was eligible and the second on time. All of my family and close friends did the same thing and we celebrated (foolishly thinking this would bring back some normalcy to our world). We had no idea that Americans would be so divided on something that could save us all. Now, we all worry about the variants (like Delta) that can and are emerging due to those not vaccinated.

It is so strange and I cannot comprehend how people trust the medical community AFTER they get it and not on how to prevent getting a serious case. I gave up trying, but have been encouraged that the vaccine rate is going up. It just isn't fast enough. Anyway, those that are not vaccinated are putting my friends and family in danger - especially the children that are not eligible to be vaccinated yet. The longer this virus has to spread and mutate, the more dangerous it becomes for the vaccinated - there will be a variant that the vaccine won't cover soon. It is all just unbelievable... I wonder if people felt the same way about the Polio or Measles vaccines when first developed?

Anyway, I will stay away now. That is all I want to post on it. Just frustrated....

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Totally agree... I need to just stop reading this thread. I was hoping rational thinking would prevail, so I took a peek to see and am horribly disappointed. I want to thank all on here that serve in the medical community. I can't even comprehend how frustrating it is right now. I have lost 5 friends to COVID-19 (pre-vaccine) and have lost none since, because they are vaccinated. I got my first vaccine shot on the day I was eligible and the second on time. All of my family and close friends did the same thing and we celebrated (foolishly thinking this would bring back some normalcy to our world). We had no idea that Americans would be so divided on something that could save us all. Now, we all worry about the variants (like Delta) that can and are emerging due to those not vaccinated.

It is so strange and I cannot comprehend how people trust the medical community AFTER they get it and not on how to prevent getting a serious case. I gave up trying, but have been encouraged that the vaccine rate is going up. It just isn't fast enough. Anyway, those that are not vaccinated are putting my friends and family in danger - especially the children that are not eligible to be vaccinated yet. The longer this virus has to spread and mutate, the more dangerous it becomes for the vaccinated - there will be a variant that the vaccine won't cover soon. It is all just unbelievable... I wonder if people felt the same way about the Polio or Measles vaccines when first developed?

Anyway, I will stay away now. That is all I want to post on it. Just frustrated....
    Then stay away, and quit trying to tell those of us that don't intend to ever be vaccinated how to live our lives. And another thing, I believe that it's vaccinated people like YOU that are the problem. YOU'RE the ones causing these damn variants to develop. You've believed everything you were told by the establishment. If the Covid vaccinations work, then you've nothing to worry about. Well, nothing other than what's going on with your altered DNA. No worries though. You're going to make a good commie.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Then stay away, and quit trying to tell those of us that don't intend to ever be vaccinated how to live our lives. And another thing, I believe that it's vaccinated people like YOU that are the problem. YOU'RE the ones causing these damn variants to develop. You've believed everything you were told by the establishment. If the Covid vaccinations work, then you've nothing to worry about. Well, nothing other than what's going on with your altered DNA. No worries though. You're going to make a good commie.
    If the unvaxxed weren’t filling up our hospitals and putting us all at risk for not being able to get essential life saving health care in a time of a need…

I actually read thru it and immediately determined it was totally irrelevant. The paper was published in December of 2018 and dealt only with traditional vaccines; it had nothing to do with a mrna gene therapy. I've had no problem with traditional vaccines; I've taken quite a few of them in fact. The only way the covid jab could even be called a "vaccine" was for the CDC (?, or whatever federal agency) to change the definition of "vaccine". The real experts in this field have been cancelled and banned from all media such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., etc., etc. ................ That's why I spend hours and hours every day on Telegram, BitChute and Rumble.
    How come of all the experts you decide to put your trust in, you pick the random wacko? Your hero French virologist lost his marbles years ago.

https://www.nature.com/articles/468743a.pdf?origin=ppub

There are plenty of folks spreading misinformation out there and it appears that you have found their gathering spot.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

How come of all the experts you decide to put your trust in, you pick the random wacko? Your hero French virologist lost his marbles years ago.

https://www.nature.com/articles/468743a.pdf?origin=ppub

There are plenty of folks spreading misinformation out there and it appears that you have found their gathering spot.
    When it comes to misinformation, Fauci and CDC are at the top of the list going back to Day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    When it comes to misinformation, Fauci and CDC are at the top of the list going back to Day 1.
    Magoo, you have been through the spin cycle so many times, you have lost your bearings. If you actually listened to Fauci/NIH and CDC rather than what Tucker told you they said, you would be way less confused.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If Barnes makes that FG and we won 37-35 would this thread have gotten this long on the Football Forum?

Just asking....

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Magoo, you have been through the spin cycle so many times, you have lost your bearings. If you actually listened to Fauci/NIH and CDC rather than what Tucker told you they said, you would be way less confused.
    I don’t watch Fox. I’ve told you before I get my news from the WSJ.

You continue to spread misinformation.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    If Barnes makes that FG and we won 37-35 would this thread have gotten this long on the Football Forum?

Just asking....
    Probably. The complaints would have been numerous about how Holtz put unnecessary pressure on his kicker since he never should have been in that position to start with. We would be thanking the Lord that Barnes stayed calm and made it happen.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Just asking....
    Maybe we should play northeast and/or ulala every year.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I notice your location is Hatiesburg, MS. As far as I know, we've never met and I don't know you.

Are you connected with the hospital in this video clip? Are you named in the clip? Are you in the picture of the doctors who work at this facility?

https://rumble.com/vk266s-woman-on-v...olating-j.html

WOW!

+ Reply to Thread