+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Maybe you should quit posting.
    I’ll second this idea. I’ve read Glapp enough to know it’s all point blank, both barrels, unconditional libtardism.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

This bullshit thread should be moved to the politics area. If you want a shot, get it. If you don't, don't get it. Move the hell on with life. This is a sports board, for crying the hell out loud. We're all Bulldog fans here, not political opponents.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    This bullshit thread should be moved to the politics area. If you want a shot, get it. If you don't, don't get it. Move the hell on with life. This is a sports board, for crying the hell out loud. We're all Bulldog fans here, not political opponents.
    Best real "virus related" post ever!

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

I agree...

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! You, friend, are the one that has obviously bought every bit of the bullshit the government has fed you. I have not. We'll find out who's made the right decision soon enough, but make no mistake about it, the DC establishment that you so readily trust will eventually enslave you if you continue to lay down for them. Why don't you try growing a spine for once in your life and quit being such a pussy. Lucky for you, there's a couple of hundred million, un-vaxxed patriots that will never surrender to them. We'll have to protect the liberty of every American, even those that are so ready to surrender it.
    Well unlike you, I actually have a medical degree. As a pathologist, I also study/diagnose disease for a living. But what do I know? You’re clearly the expert. I read about half of your paragraph and realized that you’re clearly just a sad, angry moron with an axe to grind.

Also…it takes a really big man to call someone a p***y over the internet. Im done here. This is the last response I’m posting to this thread. Hope the moderators move this entire discussion to a more appropriate sector of this site.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

To sum up and close out this thread - hopefully:

No one was required to show any vacine card, proof of negative test, or any mark of the beast to attend the game.

There were signs asking attendees to wear masks on the club levels, but it appeared only about a handful did so. All of the food servers did wear masks.

Now on to the smu game

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Ironic how your “trust issues” led you to trust (and promote) even less trustworthy sources of information.
    More...
    Public health officials in France were holding a press conference to announce continuation of mask mandates.

The camera started early.

As you can tell, the virus was never about your health...

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...b7a8aa4428.mp4

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Ironic how your “trust issues” led you to trust (and promote) even less trustworthy sources of information.
    Dude! It was a video of the doctors doing this, it doesn't matter WHAT website it comes from...first person witness is the best evidence!
    You didn't even watch the video...yet, you immediately dismissed...says alot about you...
    Watch the video.

Also Sharyl Attkisson is one of the best journalists there is...She has the credentials and "skins on the wall".

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Best real "virus related" post ever!
    Unfortunately we can't...some want Medical Apartheid.

sheer evil

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Well unlike you, I actually have a medical degree. As a pathologist, I also study/diagnose disease for a living. But what do I know? You’re clearly the expert. I read about half of your paragraph and realized that you’re clearly just a sad, angry moron with an axe to grind.

Also…it takes a really big man to call someone a p***y over the internet. Im done here. This is the last response I’m posting to this thread. Hope the moderators move this entire discussion to a more appropriate sector of this site.
    "I have a medical degree, so I know more than you, so shut the hell up!"

Dude! Most of us have engineering degrees. We know how to read medical studies, we know how to read the statistics, we know how to logically discern facts. And, we can view videos showing the blatant hypocrisy.
    Stop being condescending. It makes you look like an ass. Especially to those just as intelligent as you, if not more so.

What if I said, "stop using statistics, I have a math degree and know how numbers work a hell of a lot better than you" ?
    That would be a stupid asinine statement.

I have 99.9% chance of survival IF I get the covid. I have had it and most studies, yes I can read, say my natural immunity is far more protective than the vax. Therefore, I DO NOT NEED THE DAMN JAB!

btw, why isn't Biden's tyrannical mandate not taking natural immunity into account? Also, what the F*** is happening in Israel, the most over vaxxed country in the world?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    "I have a medical degree, so I know more than you, so shut the hell up!"

Dude! Most of us have engineering degrees. We know how to read medical studies, we know how to read the statistics, we know how to logically discern facts. And, we can view videos showing the blatant hypocrisy.
    Stop being condescending. It makes you look like an ass. Especially do those just as intelligent as you, if not more so.

What if I said, "stop using statistics, I have a math degree and know how numbers work a hell of a lot than you do"!
    That is a stupid asinine statement.

I have 99.9% chance of survival IF I get the covid. I have had it and most studies, yes I can read, say my natural immunity is far more protective than the vax. Therefore, I DO NOT NEED THE DAMN JAB!

btw, why isn't Biden's tyrannical mandate not taking natural immunity into account? Also, what the F*** is happening in Israel, the most over vaxxed country in the world?
    You obviously don’t know statistics if you think you have a 99.9% chance of surviving it if you get it.

Covid has already killed 660,000 people in the US. That means Covid has already killed 0.2% of the population, leaving 99.8% of the population. And the entire population hasn’t even been infected. The recovery rate (“if you got covid”) is much lower than 99.9%.

And most studies don’t show that natural infection to Covid confers better immunity than the mRNA vaccines. If they show anything, you are better off with the vaccine.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

So now we go from “studies show” to studies don’t show. You are such a fake pissant!

Covid has already killed 660,000 people in the US. That means Covid has already killed 0.2% of the population, leaving 99.8% of the population. And the entire population hasn’t even been infected. The recovery rate (“if you got covid”) is much lower than 99.9%.
    Interesting...I'm embarrassed to say I thought this 99.9% number was accurate. It is not. It comes from a CDC doc for modeling a pandemic scenario. CDC does not publish a survival or mortality rate because they say they just don't have that info, which is kinda weird, yet they are making sweeping edicts.

I very much question that 660,000 covid deaths number due to so many stories I've read and tweets and facebook from friends who've experience ghost covid deaths, but, if we take it as accurate, I did find a John Hopkins study on Covid mortality by confirmed cases.
    https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

They found Covid "case-fatality" at 1.6% in the U.S.

So, that is my new number, 98.4% survival rate if I get the china wuhan virus. But, this doesn't take natural immunity into account which HAS to make this percentage better.

Thanks Guissy for helping me see the error of my ways and finding a much better number. Please let me know if you find one better that this Johns Hopkins study.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure you can rely on Johns Hopkins. Some of their people don’t carry water for the CDC.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Latest, and revised, numbers now "that as much politics and concern for public sentiment have been removed..." Wow! an attempt at publishing the real numbers. How refreshing! I pulled the numbers for just Natchitoches Parish since I am privy to data not released to the public and have a source to compare to.

Natchitoches Parish is a good test case for Louisiana since we have a cross section of a population/culture/lifestyle and a VERY diverse demographic. Natchitoches is one of three "creole" communities in the state, and the oldest too. In every way possible, Natchitoches Parish represents Louisiana as a whole.

Total population (2020 census) = 37,515
    Total COVID-related deaths = 108 (since inception)
    Total COVID deaths WITHOUT pre-existing condition(s) = 5
    Current UNVAXED population is 61.5% = 23,072
    Current positivity rate is 11.82% of total population = 4,434

If we assume the whole 11.82% comes from the unvaxxed, that's 4,434/23072 = 19%
    108 deaths out 37,515 = .00288%
    5 deaths (no other conditions) for the parish = .00013%

I wouldn't want to be, or have someone I care about, be one of the 108 or one of the 5. But....

I have posted over the duration of this pandemic my observations of local behavior and attitudes and adherence to mandates, etc...Natchitoches has been one of the MOST violating parishes in the state from the get-go. The State was tracking compliance but their website has changed and I didn't see those numbers posted like they were last year. Natchitoches has a "night life" with bars open a good portion of the time, many festivals (yes some have been cancelled recently...others have not), a general culture of social gatherings.

IF we are to look at Natchitoches as a test case, as a scientific observation, and extrapolate from that chances of any American being adversely affected by the China Virus, I would have to conclude your chances are fairly remote. Especially!!! if you and your closest circle of people take more precautions and don't engage in "reckless" behavior!

FWIW
    5 deaths unrelated to other conditions

Oh shoot! forgot to mention that Natchitoches is a tourist destination, we get visitors from all over the country and the world. Yes, of course, that has slowed a bunch since travel restrictions have been implemented, but it has not ceased. We are still getting a steady flow of tourists...numbers are down, yes....but we are still exposed to travelers and what they might be carrying with them. So again, as a test case Natchitoches is very representative.

+ Reply to Thread