+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    They do pretty thorough background checks for that stuff. Tough for conspiracy theorists to get through at the top levels. There’s a CFO shortage though…so who knows?
    They decide and approve of th food pyramid. They are all bogus

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Some of y’all should really get some help.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

They do pretty thorough background checks for that stuff. Tough for conspiracy theorists to get through at the top levels. There’s a CFO shortage though…so who knows?
    Not a conspiracy guy…Give me raw accurate/unbiased data and I can and will process it.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Not a conspiracy guy…Give me raw accurate/unbiased data and I can and will process it.
    That’s what all conspiracy guys say.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess why there’s a CFO shortage. Because they don’t like being part of shitty systems.

There’s also a big CFO turnover because they realize they can’t change the shitty system.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

That’s what all conspiracy guys say.
    Lol! Sorry I don’t take your and Guiss’s side on everything! If you can’t see the flaws in this you are blind or biased.

Lol! Sorry I don’t take your and Guiss’s side on everything! If you can’t see the flaws in this you are blind or biased.
    All you’ve said so far is that COVID wasn’t a problem because there were problems before.

Lay it out for me. Explain with you analytical skills why the COVID surge imperiling our hospitals is a hoax.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I don’t need anecdotes from Oklahoma to know that the hospitals in my state are overwhelmed with COVID. And any argument that are hospitals aren’t overwhelmed is foolish and dangerous.

I don’t to read the crap y’all post because I’M LIVING IT. Y’all throw out BS like “well I heard” and “this one time in Oklahoma”…I don’t care to read it because I’m telling you I can’t provide the same level of care to my patients because all the hospitals in MS are overwhelmed. And generally “hospital beds” aren’t the issue. It’s ICU beds, critical care staff (nurses, techs, therapists) and non-critical care staff that are the issue.

You think we’re treating patients out of tents being staffed by federal employees and Samaritan’s purse cause it’s fun.

There are things that can be debated about this pandemic but COVIDs effect on hospitals is not one of them and I get really pissed by any insinuation otherwise.
    I notice your location is Hatiesburg, MS. As far as I know, we've never met and I don't know you.

Are you connected with the hospital in this video clip? Are you named in the clip? Are you in the picture of the doctors who work at this facility?

https://rumble.com/vk266s-woman-on-v...olating-j.html

All you’ve said so far is that COVID wasn’t a problem because there were problems before.

Lay it out for me. Explain with you analytical skills why the COVID surge imperiling our hospitals is a hoax.
    Never said Covid imperiling our hospitals was a hoax. Our hospitals were poorly managed and overrun before Covid was an issue…Of course they are overrun now.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Looking at THE Amada's bio, his degree was in animal biology.

Never said Covid imperiling our hospitals was a hoax. Our hospitals were poorly managed and overrun before Covid was an issue…Of course they are overrun now.
    So what, exactly, are you saying?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    Looking at THE Amada's bio, his degree was in animal biology.
    Doesn't surprise me. The Chairman and CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, is a Veterinarian.

https://www.pfizer.com/people/leader...bourla-dvm-phd

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I’m saying the FDA is far from reliable for medical or nutrition info. You can’t prove me wrong

Are Dan and Bill unaware that humans are animals and that the most common pre-med degree offered at Tech is the Animal Biology degree?

Covid19 can kill people. Our hospital system is inadequate. An emergency vaccine administered in the middle of a pandemic does not prevent the spread of Covid 19. It could possibly create additional problems. Scientists and Dr.s disagree on treatment protocols….but the jab from one of 3 drug manufacturers that are making millions is the answer to the pandemic according to you. I disagree.

+ Reply to Thread