+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

LaTech Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Just saw where LSU will require all Tiger Stadium guests 12 yrs of age or older to provide poof of vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test taken within 72 hours prior to entry. Has anyone in the know heard anything about this for TECH? Sadly, I believe a lot of schools will be going that way.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Quote Originally Posted by LATECH87 View Post
    Just saw where LSU will require all Tiger Stadium guests 12 yrs of age or older to provide poof of vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test taken within 72 hours prior to entry. Has anyone in the know heard anything about this for TECH? Sadly, I believe a lot of schools will be going that way.
    Since it's state property, I could see them requiring whatever protocol that is required for entry into any other state buildings....

That said - I don't see how they could legally enforce stricter regulations
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

Was thinking the same thing but I saw that about a lot of other things that have happened over the last 2 years

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I can't imagine anyone would be going to the games if that happens. I will not be presenting any private medical records to attend anything.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

You wouldn't need to show a paper proof of vaccine. They could just keep some paper clips at the gate to see if you're magnetized. If the paper clip sticks, you've clearly had the vaccine.

Or a UV light to see if your blood is glowing? They could try that.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    You wouldn't need to show a paper proof of vaccine. They could just keep some paper clips at the gate to see if you're magnetized. If the paper clip sticks, you've clearly had the vaccine.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

One of your former roommates has allegedly used his lack of magnetism (take that however you like) to debunk certain rumors in a clinical setting.

He usually uses a fridge magnet.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I can't imagine anyone would be going to the games if that happens. I will not be presenting any private medical records to attend anything.
    Our kids have to present vaccination records to the schools. When I signed up for Tech, I had to include that. When you go overseas, you have to provide immunization records. I don't have a problem showing my card to someone.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I have already purchased Microsoft products so there is no reason for me to get the vax

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Our kids have to present vaccination records to the schools. When I signed up for Tech, I had to include that. When you go overseas, you have to provide immunization records. I don't have a problem showing my card to someone.
    You will have lots of seats to choose from.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I have already purchased Microsoft products so there is no reason for me to get the vax
    It makes it pretty easy to keep up with your keys.

You should give it a shot (ha!).

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    You will have lots of seats to choose from.
    As opposed to the normal non-COVID years when it was so hard to find one?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

It makes it pretty easy to keep up with your keys.

You should give it a shot (ha!).
    Also, I'm already libertarian so no reason for me to get double-autism

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

You guys are getting magnetized??? All I got was an upgrade to receive 5G signals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
    You guys are getting magnetized??? All I got was an upgrade to receive 5G signals.
    Phizer = magnetized and glowing blood
    Moderna = 5G and government tracking
    J+J = sterility + no tears when you wash your hair

+ Reply to Thread