+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So, I wonder if Tech will reimburse ticket holders for this change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I hope so. I know New Orleans Saints said they would not, but I am not sure if they are going to get away with doing that or not yet.
    If it wasn't clear, I'm all for this rule in general.

But surely they'd give refunds to those who want them. That would be very unfair - I'm shocked the Saints aren't doing so and I can't imagine that will stand up.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be much different if the rule was announced before season ticket sales began.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    05 lives in a free state where govt can’t tell businesses they can’t require proof of vaccination.

Not sure what’s going on in the people’s Republic of Texas.

Also, way to screw up the best thread we’ve had here in months!
    I like what you did there.... That's not a bad idea!!!!

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    If it wasn't clear, I'm all for this rule in general.

But surely they'd give refunds to those who want them. That would be very unfair - I'm shocked the Saints aren't doing so and I can't imagine that will stand up.
    The Saints are giving refunds. They reversed course almost immediately after first announcing they would not give refunds. At the same time, they announced that anyone receiving a refund will lose their season ticket status and will have to go to the bottom of the waitlist.

"The Saints have now reversed course. The team announced on Thursday that refunds will be made available, if requests are made by Tuesday, August 24 at 4:00 p.m. local time."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...or-covid-test/
    Last edited by The Historian; 08-25-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    I do find the humor in some of what's been said in this thread.

I've had to provide vax proof to travel overseas.

And I - and my family - have had to provide proof to the government (schools) vaccines records for our kids every year for literally all of our lives. Almost everybody in this country with kids has had to do the same.

But some on here don't want to flash some 18-year old ticket taker a vax card.

A ticket taker who probably won't be trained and isn't going to care if it's real or not.
    Well if they're not paying attention.....I'm bringing those pictures they gave me from my colonoscopy as proof.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Well if they're not paying attention.....I'm bringing those pictures they gave me from my colonoscopy as proof.
    That's what happened at the Saints game on Monday. They just waved people through.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Our kids have to present vaccination records to the schools. When I signed up for Tech, I had to include that. When you go overseas, you have to provide immunization records. I don't have a problem showing my card to someone.
    Please stop using common sense and/or logic. This is a sports chat board. We don't need you to remind us that we already have shown our vaccination records our whole lives.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    Ya'll joke but its kind of sad how many people I know actually believe this kind of bull. Its like over the past few years I've seen brain cells take a massive group nose dive.
    You don't believe this? Let me guess, you also think we landed on the moon, that the earth is round and that LHO shot JFK?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    We don't need you to remind us that we already have shown our vaccination records our whole lives.
    Not to enter entertainment venues. Passports and/or school. This is different and you know it. I've had my shots and will probably take the booster. This is total BS straight from our governor.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Not to enter entertainment venues. Passports and/or school. This is different and you know it. I've had my shots and will probably take the booster. This is total BS straight from our governor.
    Can't put a price on intentional naivety.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes. The dems. keep taking more and more freedoms, and it is amazing how willing people are to give them away.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

How is a negative test that is 3 days old any good? Can you not get sick in between Wednesday and Saturday?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    How is a negative test that is 3 days old any good? Can you not get sick in between Wednesday and Saturday?
    It is a practicality and a compromise. PCR results take time. Hawaii used to have the same 72 hour requirement for people to travel there and many people were not getting their results until the day of travel.

But, yes you could get sick on Wednesday and make other people sick on Saturday. But you could also get people sick on Saturday if you got sick on Monday or Tuesday. The PCR test would hopefully catch that, so the result, like most protections related to COVID (masks, vaccines and social distancing) is that on balance it reduces virus spread but does not eliminate all risk.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Hell, many are getting sick and passing the China flu even after being vaccinated. The literal need for the Boosters proves the original shots are not effective.

Besides, if you have the vac shots, supposedly, you should be protected from anyone without the China vac shots.
    If that is not enough, you, yourself, can wear one of the magical masks that prevent covid. (or sit at a magical dining table where covid doesn't exist, no mask required)
    All of this is totally illogical, therefore, is totally political.

Politics has entered your world of sports and this is EXACTLY why TylerDawg (sp?) is always bringing politics into the conversation.
    Politics governs every single thing in our lives and every single thing in our lives is affected by politics.

You have to remember that there are certain exclusive restaurants and hair salons where Covid can’t survive. They do exist and if you don’t believe me, just ask a Californian politician.

+ Reply to Thread