+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Vax Card or Negative Test for Entry to Joe Aillet

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    How 'bout that? How about those results in Uttar Pradesh (population 230M)? (starts around 22 min mark).

I'm serious. You watch that video and THEN come back and tell me what you think of Ivermectin.
    Did they do randomized control trials? That was the final nail in the coffin for HCQ.

Why would you take a drug that hasn’t been put through proper clinical trials but not the vaccine that has?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Did they do randomized control trials? That was the final nail in the coffin for HCQ.

Why would you take a drug that hasn’t been put through proper clinical trials but not the vaccine that has?
    Uttar Pradesh is a state in India of 230 MILLION people, roughly 70% the size of the United States. I think that drug has been WELL-TESTED, and it has worked far and away better than anything in America.

There are several reason, one being the vaccine doesn't do any good. (See your current football coach Skip Holtz who was vaccinated, but now is out with COVID.) Another reason is, it could kill you. Just ask my friend Jason Ballard, of Plano, TX. Ivermectin hasn't killed anybody. Ever.

Did you watch the video?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

How 'bout that? How about those results in Uttar Pradesh (population 230M)? (starts around 22 min mark).

I'm serious. You watch that video and THEN come back and tell me what you think of Ivermectin.
    How about you read this and tell me what you think:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...hical-concerns

There are several reason, one being the vaccine doesn't do any good. (See your current football coach Skip Holtz who was vaccinated, but now is out with COVID.) Another reason is, it could kill you. Just ask my friend Jason Ballard, of Plano, TX. Ivermectin hasn't killed anybody. Ever.

Did you watch the video?
    You are 29 times more likely to be hospitalized if you are unvaxxed. I would say that proves the vaccine is working.

Not clicking on some anonymous website link that could be running a malicious script.

https://www.whois.com/whois/iotwreport.com

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

How about you read this and tell me what you think:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...hical-concerns

But the drug’s promise as a treatment for the virus is in serious doubt after the Elgazzar study was pulled from the Research Square website on Thursday “due to ethical concerns”. Research Square did not outline what those concerns were.
    I stopped reading right there. So, somebody has some ethical (or political) issue with the owner of the test (?), but won't say what the issue is. More Bullshit nobody cares about. The story also says the test results were fantastic, and deaths were lowered by 90% when using Ivermectin. BTW, those results are very similar to the ones obtained in Uttar Pradesh, while at the same time COVID deaths were soaring in the U.S.

You're not helping your cause very much.

You are 29 times more likely to be hospitalized if you are unvaxxed. I would say that proves the vaccine is working.

Not clicking on some anonymous website link that could be running a malicious script.

https://www.whois.com/whois/iotwreport.com
    I knew it. Suddenly, you're afraid to even click on that link and watch the video. What.....afraid it might change your mind? LOL! . You better be, because it WILL.

The story of Ivermectin.

https://iotwreport.com/the-true-story-of-ivermectin/

I stopped reading right there. So, somebody has some ethical (or political) issue with the owner of the test (?), but won't say what the issue is. More Bullshit nobody cares about. The story also says the test results were fantastic, and deaths were lowered by 90% when using Ivermectin. BTW, those results are very similar to the ones obtained in Uttar Pradesh, while at the same time COVID deaths were soaring in the U.S.

You're not helping your cause very much.
    You should keep reading. Others apart from Research Center surmised what some of the problems were. They highlight problems including the fact that the data was fake. So that kind of goes to the heart of the claim.

You should keep reading. Others apart from Research Center surmised what some of the problems were. They highlight problems including the fact that the data was fake. So that kind of goes to the heart of the claim.
    No need in reading that story then. I had never heard of this report before you posted it anyway, so it's not like the reputation of Ivermectin was dependent on this single story/test being true. LOL! Also, just because one out of a hundred test results were "faked" by this apparently unscrupulous group, it doesn't mean Ivermectin doesn't have good data out there. It does. Furthermore, just because this team took a short cut, it doesn't mean Ivermectin isn't the best option for COVID patients. Plenty of reputable studies say it is. There are plenty of other good and solid studies and examples of success stories about Ivermectin. WATCH THE VIDEO LINK I SENT YOU in post #366.

“The main error is that at least 79 of the patient records are obvious clones of other records,” Brown told the Guardian. “It’s certainly the hardest to explain away as innocent error, especially since the clones aren’t even pure copies. There are signs that they have tried to change one or two fields to make them look more natural.”

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Hey, HogDawg, I've seen several sources that are reporting that the CDC has approved the use of Ivermectin by Afgan refugees.

Still a no-go for American citizens.

What gives ??

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...ted-americans/

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Hey, HogDawg, I've seen several sources that are reporting that the CDC has approved the use of Ivermectin by Afgan refugees.

Still a no-go for American citizens.

What gives ??

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...ted-americans/
    For treating parasites?

No need in reading that story then. I had never heard of this report before you posted it anyway, so it's not like the reputation of Ivermectin was dependent on this single story/test being true. LOL! Also, just because one out of a hundred test results were "faked" by this apparently unscrupulous group, it doesn't mean Ivermectin doesn't have good data out there. It does. Furthermore, just because this team took a short cut, it doesn't mean Ivermectin isn't the best option for COVID patients. Plenty of reputable studies say it is. There are plenty of other good and solid studies and examples of success stories about Ivermectin. WATCH THE VIDEO LINK I SENT YOU in post #366.
    If you have an actual study with credentials for me to read I will look at it.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Crazy things run through one’s mind while deciding whether or not to do certain things. As an example: how many colonists… I mean US citizens (while in line for the vaccine we were told to get) thought about Ben Franklin? I’ll admit I’ve thought about him quite a bit in the wake of recent events.

It’s impossible to determine if this could be the kind of thing Ben Franklin was thinking about when he said, “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Crazy things run through one’s mind while deciding whether or not to do certain things. As an example: how many colonists… I mean US citizens (while in line for the vaccine we were told to get) thought about Ben Franklin? I’ll admit I’ve thought about him quite a bit in the wake of recent events.

It’s impossible to determine if this could be the kind of thing Ben Franklin was thinking about when he said, “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post

On the other hand, some of those citizens standing in line for that vaccine may have been thinking about Ben Franklin's regrets over opposing a life-saving vaccine in his own time.

You just never know what people are thinking about, do you?

+ Reply to Thread