+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets and Parking Passes!

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Tickets and Parking Passes!

I've got my e-tickets but no parking passes...WTF? I'm supposed to have LTAC red parking! The LTAC/Alumni website states..."Parking passes can be accessed digitally through the Louisiana Tech Athletics App or can be printed from your Louisiana Tech TicketMaster Account." I Don't Think So!

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Re: Tickets and Parking Passes!

Does anyone have an idea of how I can get my parking passes? I've called LTAC but no one answers or it immediately drops my call!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Whichever way is the most difficult, that is how you must do it.

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

I got this e-mail:
    LA Tech Football Supporter,

It’s game week! We hope you are excited to be back at Joe Aillet Stadium this Saturday.

If you have donated to LTAC and are set to receive a parking pass via the mobile app, we are having to manually upload those one-by-one. Because of this process, we expect to have all parking passes uploaded to your account by 12 PM (Noon) on Thursday, September 9th.

We ask for your patience during this process. If there are any questions regarding your tickets, contact (318) 257-3631. If you have questions pertaining to LTAC that are not centered on your parking pass being uploaded on the mobile app, contact (318) 497-7986.

Thank you for your continued support!
    TDAWG

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    I got this e-mail:
    LA Tech Football Supporter,

It’s game week! We hope you are excited to be back at Joe Aillet Stadium this Saturday.

If you have donated to LTAC and are set to receive a parking pass via the mobile app, we are having to manually upload those one-by-one. Because of this process, we expect to have all parking passes uploaded to your account by 12 PM (Noon) on Thursday, September 9th.

We ask for your patience during this process. If there are any questions regarding your tickets, contact (318) 257-3631. If you have questions pertaining to LTAC that are not centered on your parking pass being uploaded on the mobile app, contact (318) 497-7986.

Thank you for your continued support!
    LOL! Sorry guys, I out-smarted ya'll this year. When I bought my season tickets this year, they gave me a choice of getting them via the Mobile apps or good old fashion "snail mail". I chose snail mail. And I'm happy to report that All my tickets and all my parking passes are already safely in my possession.

I actually like using mobile apps , and use it quite frequently for my Texas Rangers tickets and other sporting events. But a team's mobile apps is only as good as the people in charge of it. In this case, I figured LA Tech's athletic department would stumble a couple of years before finally getting it right.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Got my mobile app parking passes today.

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

My parking passes loaded on my iphone app during the night.

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

I called the ticket office about my electronic parking pass. They checked my account and determined to check a "turn on" link for my account. My parking passess then appeared on the app. (318) 257-3631

Yes I finally got mine today

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

we are having to manually upload those one-by-one.
    That’s embarrassing for an engineering school. Is there no one with the technical skills to improve/correct that system?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    That’s embarrassing for an engineering school. Is there no one with the technical skills to improve/correct that system?
    There are a lot of mechanical things behind the scenes that...could be a lot better.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Whichever way is the most difficult, that is how you must do it.
    This is hilarious…
    and possibly accurate.

I know LTAC is short handed with a multitude of things to get done at the last minute before the first home game, and I’m not minimizing your issue. My advice is, once you do get in touch with someone at LTAC get their number and keep it on your phone and stay in contact with them by text and check in every few weeks. That is literally one of their jobs – staying in touch with LTAC members.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LOL! Sorry guys, I out-smarted ya'll this year. When I bought my season tickets this year, they gave me a choice of getting them via the Mobile apps or good old fashion "snail mail". I chose snail mail. And I'm happy to report that All my tickets and all my parking passes are already safely in my possession.

I actually like using mobile apps , and use it quite frequently for my Texas Rangers tickets and other sporting events. But a team's mobile apps is only as good as the people in charge of it. In this case, I figured LA Tech's athletic department would stumble a couple of years before finally getting it right.
    We did the same thing and everything went very smoothly. I guess sometimes it pays off to be an old dinosaur.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Sure do miss Flo Miskelly

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

I’m glad some of y’all had success getting printed tickets. I requested printed tickets, but still didn’t have them by Thursday (have the invoice charging $10 extra to get them). I called the ticket office, but they couldn’t really tell me why my tickets weren’t sent. Apparently someone dropped the ball. I didn’t get my parking passes either. Why is it so difficult for our folks to get the simple things right?

+ Reply to Thread